Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Names of Faceless Men

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Names of Faceless Men Empty
PostSubject: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 am

Miriam sat on the armrest of the couch, one of her legs carelessly slumped over the edge whilst the other was placed on the couch cushion beside her, the lost man not sitting far from her. Here, they were finally safe and away from the grasp of demons. Nothing could get them here, yet.
"Who are you?" she asked. He was human truely, but she did not trust him. Humans had proven themselves weak, and many had apperantly swapped sides during the war. Her mind wondered if she could be considered a traitor as well, but she rejected the thought.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:03 am

Eric sat on a couch next to the girl, looking briefly around. He was certain that place was a cathedral, since all the room looked very austere. He rested on the couche's backboard, and looked briefly to the girl... He closed his eyes like he was able to supress all the blurry memories, but it was useless...
''I don't know... I can't remember what happened to me, it's all blurred into my mind... I-I only know my name. Eric.'' He said looking through his eyelashes to the girl. ''Mind if I ask who are you, and what is going on??''
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:08 am

"Miriam," she said flatly, not caring much about his name, but taking note of it all the same.
"Hate to break the news to you, but we're at war," she told him. "Against more than common humans. And we're loosing, fast."
There was no point hiding the truth from him, but the bitter smile on her lips showed she was telling him the truth. They were all awaiting their sure death, him as well. The pathetically weak humans were no match for the demons, they never had been, and she had never bothered fooling herself.
Her words were harsher than needed be, but they were necessary. The faster he realized, the softer the blow, she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 am

''At war, hm?? Against demons, like you said early??'' He said sarcastically... Was he sarcastic? Oh Lord, he didn't even know that.
''Are you fighting them by yourselve, or there are others with you??'' He laughed. Tha girl was out of her mind... Who was responsible for her, this girl was lost.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:49 am

She scowled at him, having a mind for leaving him to fend for himself, but all she did was glare at him coldly.
"I am not insane," she said flatly, as calmly as she could muster. "You will learn that to your sorrow soon enough."
The insult cut deeper than she would admit, how could he think her insane? Surely it was hard to believe, but could he not see how truthful she was when she spoke of them? Why would she make this up to simply scare him? It was no stranger than him waking to bloodied bodies with no memory.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:06 am

Eric didn't know say to her. Whatever happened, Miriam needed help and he needed answers. Why was he at that place?? What happened?? Who was responsable for all that slaughter over the nave...
''Let's pretend demons made that... Why?? What happened in here?? Why am I here??''
He felt a bit desperate thinking about the circunstances around. It seemed like a war in did, but the enemie couldn't be a demon. Demons didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:17 am

"The hell should I know?!" she snapped at him, obviously aggrivated by his attitude.
"You're seriously asking me why demons slaughter? 'Cause it's their fucking nature, that's why. To be honest, I couldn't care less if you believed me now, 'cause you soon will. Only I'm not sticking around to save your ass again, so you better get yourself together before that time," she said and stood up off the couch. How she hated being looked down upon, specially by a guy clueless about anything but his first name.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:25 am

Eric rose an eyebrow slightly. She really needed help being so into her imagination, but who was him to tell... He had problems like her or even worse in that matter... The only thing he could imagine was showing his gratitude...
''Thank you for helping me... I'm just trying to understand what is happening...''
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:32 am

"Spare me your thanks," she spat and headed for the door.
"I already told you what was going on." That was the last she said before she opened the door, ready to leave him like that. He was safe as long as he did not venture out into the sanctuary or anywhere beyond the rectory. It was upto him if he wanted to listen to her, and though she doubted it, she could not help him any more than that. He was not her responcibility. Yet, she looked at him once more to see if he wanted anything more.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 am

Eric narrowed his eyes as she changed her posture... ''Yeah, all that demons story, bla bla bla...'' He gestured with his hands. He had no doubt she had more problems than him. ''Before you leave, tell me how I can get away from here... I don't want to meet the freak man that had done that mess at the nave...'' He emphasized, not trusting her weak mind anymore...
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:16 am

"If you don't want to meet them, I suggest you stay, not leave," she muttered, and with that she was out the door, closing it forcefully behind her. It was the childish thing to do, but he had gotten on her nerves. She had saved him, even if he did not know it, from a certain, cruel death, and he repaid her by questionning her sanity. It was a downright insult, and she would not take it, he would beg forgiveness once he knew the truth. By that she was gone, she did not wish to talk to him anymore, she never had, and she quickly walked away from the closed door.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:33 am

Eric didn't bother to give her an answer, she was way perturbed for his taste... And yet he didn't know what was going on...
''Demons...'' He laughed ironically to himself. That woman certainly had some demons inside her. He lay on the couch, and closed his eyes hard... His memories' frames was driving him crazy... He could see a house, some people, and a blonde girl, but he was getting nervous not knowing who they were, and what the meant to him... He put his hands on his temples, as soon he felt a tiny headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names of Faceless Men   Names of Faceless Men Empty

Back to top Go down

Names of Faceless Men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Sitting Room-
Jump to: