Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him Empty
PostSubject: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:00 am

Odette stepped warily into the sanctuary, before now she had kept to the rectory where she felt safe. Not daring to leave in case she came across a demon, even with her bag of supplies she wasn't sure she could actually attack anything with them, even if it was only to defend herself.
She looked around carefully and when she was sure there was no one else around she walked further inside, breathing slowly to try and calm her own fears.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:05 am

Calcifer chose to stay in the shadows until she was too far away from the rectory to run back. He couldn't help but smile at how scared and lost she looked. All alone out here she would never last long, but all alone out here was the only way he could get his way without interuptions.
"Pretty little thing like you shouldn't be walking about on your own, dearie," he said with a teasing smile. He had come up behind her, blocking her path back to the rectory door, and as she swirled around to face him he simply held up his hands to show he meant her no harm.
"Don't worry," he said laughing softly as he saw her frightened expression. "I'm not going to hurt you, I wouldn't want my hands dirty."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:22 am

'Wh-who are you?' she stuttered, backing away as far as she could when she realised she had nowhere safe to run.
She breathed a short sigh of relief when she heard him say that he wasn't going to hurt her, but that relief soon faded away when she started to wonder what he did want from her. She stood up tall and stared at him, trying her best to pretend that she wasn't scared.

'Then what do you want from me?' she asked, her voice still shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:31 am

He smiled at how little she knew of his kind. The other girl he had met earlier had seemed to know far too much of him, whilst this creature knew nothing. He couldn't say that the fear on her face didn't please him, but most of all he wanted her respect and trust, and so he smiled kindly at her instead, hoping that she would calm down soon enough.
"I'm a crossroads demon, dearie, we tend not to kill," he smiled. They could still harm of course, but he chose not to mention this.
"I won't take a strand of hair from your head," he laughed at her question, but of course, he would take something much dearer if she'd let him. "I'm here because I can give you anything you wish for, anything you desire, and at the price of something you won't even miss.."
He dared take a step closer to her, but still kept his distance, not wanting her to make a run for it. If she did, he would be forced to hunt her down and that would not go well with his plan of making her trust him. It would simply make her fear him more, and he couldn't say she wouldn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:08 am

Odette listened to him and relaxed slightly, but didn't drop her guard completely as she didn't know if she could really trust him.

'Anything I desire ..' she repeated to herself as only one thought went through her mind in that moment.

I want to see my brother again .. she thought to herself, but of course that's impossible, nothing could bring him back ..

She watched him for a while, even if it was impossible to her if there was even the slightest chance that this demon could make it happen then she wanted to know. She swallowed hard and looked away for a moment, trying to find the courage to ask.

'Can you ..' she started, her voice only a whisper. She turned back to him and started again, louder this time, 'can you bring people back from the dead ..?'
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:31 am

He smiled at her request, knowing she was interested, knowing he had finally found a victim.
"With a snap of my fingers," he told her, smiling kindly to make her know he meant every word.
"Of course, it won't be free.. I want your soul," he said, still smiling, trying to utter his word in a way that would not threaten her, but explaining this part had lead many of his victims away from him, discouraged by what they were asked to sacrifice, but he could see the desperation in her eyes and hoped that alone would make her stay. What she had asked was a common request, and one that had ended in many deals.
"I will let you live for 5 more years, and at the end of your given years you will be brought to the pits of Hell," he told her, knowing very well how discouraging and threatening these words were, but he was obliged to let them know what they were giving up for the sake of the deal.
"But you shall have 5 years with the person you choose to bring back," he said as if this would sweeten the deal a lot, enough to make her say yes.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:37 pm

Simply knowing that it was possible for her to see her brother again almost made her agree straight away, but then she remembered what her parents had taught her since she was a child, about believing in the ways of God and never letting evil take hold of her .. and that was definitely what these demons were. Even though this one was acting kind to her, she had to remind herself that that was all it was .. an act.

Odette continued to listen to him, knowing that the price she had to pay wouldn't be an easy sacrifice to make. But it would be worth it if I got to spend that time with him .. She shook her head quickly, what would her parents think of her if they knew what she was thinking of doing? But then again they weren't here and she had no idea if she would even get out of here alive .. so what would be wrong with spending what little time she had left with her brother?

'What exactly would happen if I agreed?' she asked slowly, 'would that person be just like they were when they were alive?'
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:12 pm

He laughed kindly, before smiling at her, hoping to push away any doubts she had.
"Yes," he answered her truthfully. "They would remember everything from their previous life, including their time in either Heaven or Hell. It would be as if they were never gone," he smiled, but realizing she would probably not believe him he took a step closer to her and stroked her cheek in a loving fashion, though there was nothing loving about it. All he wanted was to calm her down, like a hunter sneaking in on a pray.
"What do you say dearie..?" he asked in a smile, though it was slightly more devilish than his previous kind smiles towards her.
"You would have to tell me who though, I can't deal if I don't know what with."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:07 am

Odette didn't flinch when he touched her, she just looked away, still deep in thought about what decision she should make. Everything she was ever taught growing up was still a huge part of who she was now, despite her recent troubles with finding faith in God, her head told her that making a deal with a demon was definitely not the right thing to do .. but her heart said otherwise and the longing she felt there was too strong for her to ignore.

'My brother .. Eric ..' she swallowed hard, it had been a long time since she had said his name, but the thought of being able to call it out and have him answer gave her the final push she needed to make her decision.
'If you bring him back to me, then I'll give you what you want. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it,' she said confidently as she looked directly into the demons eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:49 am

Sinbad was walking, using the walls to support himself. The effect from the alcohol had still not worn off. Eventually he found himself in the Sanctuary, but he wasn't alone. He could see two blurry figures. It was clear to him that one of them was Odette, but he wasn't sure who the other one was. He stopped, standing in silence as he watched them. He heard them talk together. It was clear that the other one was a man. It sounded like they were talking about her brother, but Sinbad wasn't sure why.
After a while Sinbad felt more dizzy and decided to sit down. He put his head on his knees and closed his eyes. He wasn't fully paying attention to their conversation, he couldn't in this state. But he heard them mention her brother again, something about a deal. Everything was spinning around and he wondered if it was just the alcohol that made him hear things.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:11 pm

He smiled now, honestly and without effort. So long had he searched for a willing soul, and he had finally gotten his hands on one.
He leaned in to kiss her, lingering his lips only an inch above hers, waiting for her responce. It couldn't be forced he knew, or it would not work, but all the same they needed to hurry if they were to finish before any interruptions. He would get his soul this time, he was determined.
"You only need to seal the deal," he said, looking at her as he knew she was probably uncomfortable with having him this close to her, only a couple of inches from her face ready to kiss her as soon as she gave her permission. "With a kiss," he said smiling, knowing she would do it. It was a small price to pay for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:31 am

'A .. a kiss?' she said hesitantly, unsure if she was really comfortable with doing that. She turned away to hide the slight blush that appeared on her cheeks. Out of all the things she thought she might have to do, kissing a demon was not one of them .. and the more she thought about it the more she regretted not listening more closely to the explanations of the demons they were all given earlier .. but a kiss definitely wasn't the worst thing she had thought of, and if it brought her brother back .. well it would all be worth it in the end ..

'Ok ..' she breathed softly as she turned back to him and moved her face a little closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:44 am

Before she had time to reconsider his lips were on hers, enjoying the sweet taste of human lips which he had grown to love. The knowledge that this one kiss was all it would take for her soul to be his made the kiss all so much sweeter, and he let his hand run to the back of her neck, pulling her closer and letting the tip of his tounge run softly across her upper lip before he broke the kiss and took a step back.
"Pleasure making business with you," he grinned as he started walking away. His business here was done.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:53 am

After sitting down for a while Sinbad started feeling slightly better. He decides to get up and find somewhere more comfortable to be.
When he stood up he saw that Odette was still with the man from before. But he was way closer to her now. Too close.
"Hey," Sinbad tried to shout as he stumbled closer to them, but he wasn't aware that the words barely came out of his mouth and couldn't be heard by anyone that wasn't right next to him. Even so he proceeded, stumbling towards them while shouting things in his head while mumbling words. "You better get away from her, you scum." Sinbad stopped and supported himself on some of the ruins. Shortly after he saw the man walking away. "Yeah, that's right. You better run," he continued mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:20 pm

As he kissed her she began to shiver, unsure if it was because of his touch or because she was making a deal with a being she didn't even know existed until she became trapped here.
Once he pulled away she simply stood there, listening to him speak, unsure of what she should do next.

'Wait!' she called back suddenly but she was too late, he was already gone. When will I see my brother again .. she sighed, but couldn't dwell on the thought for too long as she finally noticed someone else in the room with her.

'What are you doing here?' she asked quietly when she noticed Sinbad standing not too far away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:54 am

Sinbad had been looking at the stranger, but he turned his head towards Odette when he heard her talk again.
"What are you doing here," he asked and stumbled towards her, using the ruins to support him on the way.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 am

'You're drunk ..' she said blankly, preferring to state the obvious rather than answer him. She stood where she was, making no attempt to walk closer to him.
She suddenly hugged herself tightly, starting to feel shaky after what she'd done as she started to question if she should have trusted that demon so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:47 am

"I only had a tiny little bit to drink," he said as he showed a few inches with his fingers.
"Hey, what'cha doing hugging yourself like that," he mumbled confused as he looked at her. "You know I'm always here if you need at hug," he said and put his arms his front of him as if he was ready to hug her. He quickly put his arms down again and grabbed something near by to support himself since he was about to lose his balance.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 am

'People who have only had a "tiny little bit to drink" can stand on their own for more than two seconds,' she said, more coldly than she had meant to but she didn't really have time for him right now.
'I have to go,' she said quickly and disappeared before he had a chance to regain his balance and walk any closer to her. She didn't know where she was going or if it was really a good idea to go alone, but she had to find out when she'd see her brother again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him   Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him Empty

Back to top Go down

Whispers A Wish, The Words Are Silent In Him
Page 1 of 1