Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oh dear heaven my inactivity.... *cries*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiani

Kaiani

oh dear heaven my inactivity.... *cries* Empty
PostSubject: oh dear heaven my inactivity.... *cries*   oh dear heaven my inactivity.... *cries* EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:11 am

im sorry for being so inactive recently so here's the list why I am and shall be a little inactive -.-' not to mention why I was in the past

PAST:
- Finals
- Packing to move
- Moving back home
- Looking for Employment

PRESENT:
- Sickness
- Full-Time Job 12-7 most days
- Job causing need for sleep -.-' (its labor intensive and sometimes by the end of it im dead tired)

It's not that I will never be able to play it's just that I wont be on like I used to be which was everyday, im going to try to make it twice a week at minimum.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

oh dear heaven my inactivity.... *cries* Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear heaven my inactivity.... *cries*   oh dear heaven my inactivity.... *cries* EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:03 am

ok since Kaiani and my situation are similar, i guess ill officially let you gals know too.
my internet is shit and i dont think its going to get better.
not to mention my job is becoming more time consuming now.
sorry ladies but at the most, ill be able to get on for only short periods of time and with the time zone differences, im not sure who will even be on (not to mention mibbit despises me Dx)

p.s. - i will be on all day tomorrow (may 30) so... yey? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r

oh dear heaven my inactivity.... *cries*
Page 1 of 1