Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bite my Tongue

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Bite my Tongue - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite my Tongue   Bite my Tongue - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:37 am

His human eyes took her aback, and she couldn't help but stare at the clear blue color. He finally looked like a human, but shocked she realized she preffered his real eyes. The pitch black darkness that lured her in. Suddenly she wished he would change them back again.
"If it is, I'm afraid you'll find out too late," she said, smiling teasingly, but she was only joking. She would not let any harm fall upon him, she knew that. She was sure of the reason she wanted to protect him, but she was unsure of why she did so anyway. This was a dangerous path to walk.
"Now will you let go of me?" she asked sternly as she once again turned serious. The warmth had spread through her body, and she felt it hard to breathe. Harder the longer he stayed this close to her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bite my Tongue   Bite my Tongue - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:02 pm

He let go, smirking. 'I hope you don't expect me to act any different' he said. 'I don't particularly care for my performance skills. If a petty human comes along you do the explaining.'
He remained by her side, waiting for her to lead the way. He knew he had to be cautious at times like these and ignore his arrogance. However he hoped in the process he could get some idea of the place the humans were hiding in, and maybe this information would in some cases appease his somehwat larger betrayal.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bite my Tongue   Bite my Tongue - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:07 pm

"One wrong move," she warned. "And I'll make sure you're exorcised on the spot."
It was hard to spit at him like that, but it was necessary. He was a demon, and she knew he would not hesitate to snap the neck of any unfortunate human who happened to walk by. The idea made her cringe, but she wouldn't lie to herself. He was a monster and nothing but.
Gently she let her hand up to touch his cheek, the affectionate caress hidden by her mocking smile as she stared into his new pair of eyes. Secretly she had missed his touch the second he had let go, and somehow wished she hadn't been so quick at telling him to release her.
"Blue doesn't suit you," she said simply before she dropped her hand and walked past him to the stairs. There however she stopped, and turned around once again to face him. "Just one," she warned him again through gritted teeth, and waited for him to tell her he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bite my Tongue   Bite my Tongue - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:19 pm

'As you pointed out, they are not mine' he muttered, walking with her. 'Yeah, yeah I know. I'm not stupid enough to try anything when I'm clearly outnumbered don't you worry. They are dead once they step out, but not in there.'
He had been suprised that she had touched him, and he knew that this obviously reflected some kind of doubt in her mind. Everything she did was so hypocritical that it confused him, which he already accounted to her playing more games with him. He would not let himself be fooled by anything, and he remained unphased by the action.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Bite my Tongue   Bite my Tongue - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:24 pm

"I hope you don't expect me to act any different," she muttered as she took a couple of steps down the stairs, and turned to wait for him.
She didn't mean she would not treat him as a human if the situation arised where she would have to, only that she did not treat humans much better than she treated Rin. She didn't wait for him long before she kept walking. She knew he would follow, he had to.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Bite my Tongue   Bite my Tongue - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:32 pm

'I'm not expecting anything from you' he muttered, following her slowly and cautiously. He had no idea what to say if anyone interrogated him, and he feared with their weapons they could easily test their suspicions.
'Just be careful, or we will end up both in trouble.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bite my Tongue   Bite my Tongue - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bite my Tongue
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: