Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consequences of a Lover's Lust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calcifer

Calcifer

Consequences of a Lover's Lust Empty
PostSubject: Consequences of a Lover's Lust   Consequences of a Lover's Lust EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:07 am

Calcifer had grown tired of Rin's behavior and ever since the stabbing he had walked around spitting curses in a quiet murmur to himself. Now that the wounds had finally healed he wanted a word with him. Calcifer had had his fair doubts about Rin keeping a pet, as he should. Rin had never been the type to take to that kind of thing, and as far as he knew Rin was one of the demons that mostly hated humanity and all it had to offer. Really he could not see why Rin was so upset with his kind of crossroads demons seeing as he did not at all miss being human. If anything he should be grateful.
Now, however, there was not a doubt in his mind Rin favored the girl. There was no other reason for his actions, and he was sure Rin was equally aware of how this would affect him if words of this came out. When he saw Rin step out from the crypt he saw his chance and quickly grabbed his collar, proceeding to push him hardly up against a wall. Though he was considered of equal rank to Rin, Rin's newest choice of a human body was pathetically weak, and it was more than just easy to throw him around like this. He couldn't help but gloat at how much he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of a Lover's Lust   Consequences of a Lover's Lust EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:46 am

He had barely settled back into his clothes, worried about what Azazel could possibly be saying to Lillith, when Calcifer grabbed him. Avoiding his gaze he sighed, almost resigning to whatever presumptions he had made about him. Personally he could not even assess their truth, not when he still felt so conflicted himself.
'What do you want?' he muttered, looking up and glaring at him as he tried to shrug him off. It was not that he hurt him, which he clearly did not, but he hated being in such a close proximerty. His skin was still damp with sweat, and he stared back at him. After all, there was nothing that he could say.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of a Lover's Lust   Consequences of a Lover's Lust EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:58 am

Calcifer took no notice to the sweaty state Rin was in and kept glaring at him with the pure hatred only a demon could feel.
"Give me one good reason not to tell Lillith of your devotion for that pathetic human!" he yelled, but in a low voice making sure no one else could hear them. If the information got out he would no longer have anything on him, and power was what intrigued Calcifer the most.
He was clearly still upset over the stabbing, and could only gloat over the fact his words had most likely come true already, hoping Rin had senses enough left to understand the severity of what he had done, and regretted his actions truthfully.
"Do you realize if I were to tell anyone you would be looked upon as vermin? Not unlike humans!" he spat, clearly disgusted as he spoke the last word. Calcifer personally did not have much against humans. They were fun to play with, amusing, and they had their purposes when it came to making deals. They did need them to maintain their numbers of demons after all. He would however never see them as more than things to play with. As if watching cockroaches fleeing from a shoe. They were nothing more than dirt under his feet, and he had expected Rin of all to share his ideology.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of a Lover's Lust   Consequences of a Lover's Lust EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:22 am

'I have no devotions!' he snapped, not sure who he was trying to convince. 'Other than that of our authority figures, and Lucifer.. you should know that well enough.' He frowned out him, knowing full well whatever confliction he had it was nothing by comparison to what he knew was his command.
Gritting his teeth he stared him out. 'Whatever assumptions you have made, do not assume them to be truthful. You could very easily destroy a reputation with that little tongue of yours.'
He pushed himself away and out of his grasp. He knew that what he was telling him was true, and he did not know why he was arguing with him. Even with their differences and resentments this was a simple matter of demons and humans, surely something no one even needed to dispute. Certainly his opinion was unchanging if he generalised, it was just her who had managed to weave her way through his mind.
'What was your point anyway?' he said. 'Surely you have the dirt to do as your words say and make a ruin of me. But you have not, you have come here instead. So what do you want?'
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of a Lover's Lust   Consequences of a Lover's Lust EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:31 am

"I might have believed that earlier," he laughed, knowing that was exactly what he had believed. Now however it would prove extremely difficult to make him think differently. Rin had proven his suspicions to be true by his actions, and he was not believing another word he uttered.
"I want that girl," he said, lowering his voice to a quiet snarl as a warning. "I want her soul before I toss her to the wolves and let them do as they wish to her, ripping her apart limb by limb while the poor thing is still alive, screaming in horrific pain, awaiting a death which will only make her pain so much worse," he said, obviously angry and trying to get to Rin with his words, but they were also true, and they both knew that.
"I am going to bet she trusts you. So you bring her to me. Or else..." he warned, not having taken his eyes off of Rin for the entire conversation. It was important to know he was serious. "Or else I have a feeling your other girlfriend won't be as nice as Miriam."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of a Lover's Lust   Consequences of a Lover's Lust EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:47 am

'Well that plan relies on the condition of you getting a soul, which in itself would seemingly be a miracle' he mocked, but silently he was hating himself for wincing at the thought. 'And of course you won't be doing any of the dirty work again?' he said. 'Really Calcifer, what on earth did you do to earn yourself your place here?'
He knew that if Miriam was to die he would do it, no one else. If Calcifer wanted her then he would not give him that satisfaction. However he knew that once Lillith found out about her too then he was all but screwed regardless. Thinking of what he could do, he decided it was best not to answer him. Calcifer knew he had heard his warning.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of a Lover's Lust   Consequences of a Lover's Lust EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:57 am

"You got 3 days," he said with the authority neither of them knew he had. He finally had some kind of power over Rin and he would use it to its full potential. The anger from before had subdued only a little, and it was still making his blood boil at the fresh memory.
"If she is not in my hands by then.." he started, but left the sentence unfinished. It was unnecessary to finish as they both knew what he was saying, and clearly he was not in the mood for compromises. The girl had caused him more problems than he had signed up for, and he wanted nothing more than to toss her to the wolves as he had said. Even more he wanted to reassure himself she would burn in the pits of Hell.
That was his last words to Rin before he finally took his eyes off of him and wandered away, back into the shadows he had come from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consequences of a Lover's Lust   Consequences of a Lover's Lust Empty

Back to top Go down

Consequences of a Lover's Lust
Page 1 of 1