Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I wish I was a lazy coward...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:38 am

Her eyes widened at the name, and emotions ran through her from seemingly nowhere. Her voice was no longer flat when she spoke.
"Thomas..." she whispered as if she didn't quite believe him. He's alive? It was more of a surprise than relief that flushed through her, he had never expected the kid to get away safely from a demon, specially not one with the powers of yellow-eyes. How on earth had he? Unless..
"He's a pet," she stated, almost annoyed as she started to realize the truth. It was the only reason he had even stood up against him in the first place, the only reason why he had managed to get away safely, and the only possible reason why yellow-eyes would want to send a message.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:50 am

Azazel just nodded. "Oh yes, a very unruly pet I have to admit." He said walking towards Miriam. "Agrees to a deal then defies me. Then gets angry at me for keeping to the deal. I'm hoping the message gets through to him that he can not escape me. No matter how hard he might try. I have taken it upon myself to make his life as miserable as possible." He said his yellow eyes glowing dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:57 am

She was tired of listening to him, his words only aggrivating her. She did not doubt he was telling the truth, he had no reason to lie.
"If you'll excuse me," she muttered and started walking towards the rectory. "I have a message to deliver." She spoke through gritted teeth, and it was obvious she was not happy with either Thomas or yellow-eyes for what he had just told her.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:04 am

He smirked. "Ofcourse." He said nodding his head to her and slowly walking back to the entrance wing. If he didn't know better he could have mistaken her excusing herself as a submissive gesture, but that would be out of caharacter for her. Atleast for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I was a lazy coward...   How I wish I was a lazy coward... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How I wish I was a lazy coward...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: