Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell me what you see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xCinderella

PostSubject: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 9:37 am

Cinderella walked up the stairs with Miriam in an awkward silence. She finally reached the top and unlocked the door.
She walked in and smelt her old bedroom. The clean and sweet smell of flowers.
She remembered the last time she was there, she was with Proteus. Proteus... She missed him so much..
But she needed to focus. She opened a drawer and got out another t-shirt.
"I will need my other one back," she said quietly, handing the new shirt to her, not even offering her bathroom to change in like last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 9:46 am

She looked back on her with an awkward smile, knowing she would probably not want it back once she saw the condition it was in.
Without hesitating she removed Proteus' jacket, laying it on the bed before she removed her ripped, bloodied top and handed it over to Cinderella. It was barely even a top anymore, but if she wanted it, Miriam was more than happy to give it away. She didn't need it anymore.
She wasn't shy about her body, but she didn't hesitate with putting the new top on, and putting the jacket back on, both without uttering a word.
"Thank you," she said finally, when she was done changing, and walked over to the door with an awkward pause.
"I got ehmm.. things to do," she said, hoping Cinderella wouldn't ask too much about what. Dealing with a demon was bad, she knew that, but Miriam did what was required of her. She needed that weapon, and would stop at nothing to get it if it meant staying alive a few days more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 9:59 am

She took back the small ripped t-shirt, that Cindy once let Miriam borrow. It wasn't that pretty of a shirt, just a dainty white plan t-shirt that she bought half-price at the corner store down the street.
She wasn't the one to easily get angry, but she was kinda sad on how Miriam cared so little about something that wasn't even her own.
"Can I ask how it got this way?" Cindy asked, her voice strained. She completely ignored that fact that Miriam was about to leave her room. she wasn't done with her unless Cindy said so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 10:03 am

She turned around eyeing her up and down. Wasn't it obvious how it had gotten that way? In fact she found it offensive that Cinderella cared so much of a plain t-shirt and so little about the wounds Miriam had to suffer from. It was obvious from the top she had gone through more than she could utter in words, and yet Cinderella had the decency to ask her about it.
"What do you think happened to it? I tripped in tomato sauce and let it dry on the kitchen knives?" she asked harshly, obviously annoyed at the stupid question. She had just seen her bare upper body, and the open, deep cuts on various places of her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 am

Things suddenly clicked with Cinderella. Miriam was stabbed. "Oh," she said, a bit frightened.
"I'm sorry I didn't-" She trailed off. "Are you okay?" she walked closer to Miriam and touched her shoulder. She didn't care about the previous feud they had, she knew what it was like to suffer. "May I?" She asked, slowly lifting up the shirt to reveal her cuts.
She examined them closely, to find they had healed partially but they weren't taken care of so well. "Stay here," she said, walking to her bed. She crouched down to where she was looking under the bed, and pulled out a bottle of alcohol. She saw Miriam's surprise to the substance, but Cindy didn't say a word. she quickly walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, then poured some alcohol onto it.
"This may sting," she said softly and placed the towel on her wounds. "It's to help clean it, to prevent infections." She placed the bloody towel in the sink along with the dirty shirt.
"Would you like bandages?" she asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 10:21 am

"I'm used to pa-" she started, but shut her mouth once the stinging took her by surprised and she gasped. True, it was nowhere near as painful as when she had recieved the cut, but she hadn't exactly done a good job covering up that pain either.
She bit her lower lip to prevent herself from squeeling, and grabbed the door handle to keep herself from moving away from Cinderella.
"Why are you doing this?" she asked in surprise once she offered her bandages, not sure why she would help her, when it was obviously not a secret she didn't like her. To Miriam it felt weird to help other people at all by going through so much effort, but helping someone she didn't like was something she would never bother doing. Besides, Miriam had managed fine on her own without Cinderella's help before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 10:34 am

"I don't look like the person to help right?" She said, slightly laughing under her breath. She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. "But I've felt the pain you have.." Cindy ignored the fact that Miriam was rolling her eyes about to make an excuse on why Cindy's life had been so perfect, but Cindy interrupted her. "When I was younger, my parents died.." she said looking down. "I felt so alone, so lost, no one to turn to not even God. So I did this.." She said pulling up her sleeve revealing a scar that led all the way up her arm. "I tried to-" Her eyes filled with tears. "I just hated my life, for selfish reasons. And the reason I've been so rude to you, is that I'm jealous." She said looking back up. "I'm jealous that you've been through more than me, and yet you're stronger than I ever was. I'm jealous because you're the person I always wished to be.." She wiped her face free from tears, but kept her eyes locked on Miriam. "I'm sorry.." She said, unable to speak anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 10:41 am

Miriam was shocked, and had no idea of what to tell her. Never had she tried hurting herself, as she felt it would in no way release any of her emotional pain. If truth be told she had always thought self-harming people were only seeking attention, but when she looked at Cinderella it was clear she could feel real pain only uttering the words, and she couldn't help but feel a sting of sorrow on her behalf.
However, even if she wanted to say something to her, Miriam had no idea what to say. Never had she been in a situation where no one had confessed anything to her, and her role as someone to comfort was completely new to her. She didn't know what she could possibly do.
Awkwardly, she decided to rest her hand on Cinderella's shoulder to tell her she wasn't mad at her, and that she didn't dislike her. It was all she felt she could do, and once she removed her hand she felt at a loss of words, and instead of saying anything, she simply continued their last conversation. "Bandages would be nice," she said softly, and smiled friendly, for the first time genuine, in Cinderella's direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 10:56 am

Cinderella smiled at Miriam's attempt to be nice. She nodded and headed for the bathroom cabnit, searching for bandages. She found some large looking band-aids and collecting a couple of them. She went back to Miriam who looked awkward standing there, obviously in pain. She lead her to Cindy's bed and gently placed her down. "Here you go," Cindy said softly, pulling up Miriam's shirt and carefully placing the bandages on her wounds. "Does it still sting?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   Tue May 08, 2012 11:01 am

"No, it's fine," she said quickly, waving her off. She didn't like showing her weakness, but this time she was honestly fine. The wound wasn't too new, and she had had time to make the pain settle. If anything, the bruises around her neck was what hurt the most at the moment.
"But I really have to go," she said as she pulled her top down and stood up off the bed. She didn't want to stay now that everything was so awkward between them, but she had her own personal reasons for having to go. Soon she would have somewhere to be and someone to meet.
Heading for the door, she quickly turned around and looked at her one last time. The girl was really too sweet for her own good.
"Be careful," she said before she disappeared out the door, meaning her words. She had asked her the same thing last time she had left, but it had obviously not worked well. All she could hope was that she took more care now, learning from her previous mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you see   

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Cinderella's Bedroom-
Jump to: