Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You can sleep once you are dead

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:56 am

"Don't worry, I'll get myself a weapon," she said and threw more water on him, this time not bothering to put it in the lid first, making her splash far more over him. It must have burned at least 10 times as much as it had before, but he was starting to annoy her.
"Somehow," she muttered, but doubted he could hear her through his frantic cries of pain.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:05 am

He tried to cover his face with his arms again. Some of the water hit his face, causing him to hiss in pain as he tried not to make too much sound. The rest of it soaked through his sleeve, and started to burn at his skin. He tried to pull the soaked material off of hi skin. "Well good luck getting into the crypt then. It's allways occupied. Unless the weapon grows legs and walks to you, you have no chance to get one."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:14 am

"And I suppose you have a better idea?" she mocked. Both of them knew a weapon was essential, and without one she could easily die any second. She was defenceless and weak, and she had no intentions of staying like that for a long period of time. She needed a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:25 am

He noticed she had stopped playing with the water. Clearly she was interested in getting her little hands on one of them. "Let me go and I will get you one."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:36 am

"Sorry, but I don't trust demons," she scowled at him. Rin had been trustworthy enough, though he had lied to her in the beginning. He had always given her what he had promised, but still there was no guarantee that the same would apply with this high rank demon.
"If I let you go, you'll kill me."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:52 am

He rolled his eyes. "Now what reason does a demon as powerfull as I have to lie? I'm not going to stoop that low missy. Lying is what you humans do best. Maybe you could deliver a message for me then, as a small favour. That would quarantee I will let you walk."
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:55 am

"Go on," she said sceptically, encouraging him to tell his message. She still did not trust him, but the chances were he was telling the truth, at least if she was to go after what Rin had done in the past. Of course, that was assuming most demons were the same.
Still, the mere thought of the weapon in her hands was enough to make her willing to take the chance.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:06 am

He smirked, clearly getting the girls intrest. "I will tell you the message now, and the person who I want you to tell it to when I give you the weapon. Is that acceptable to you?" He asked giving her some power over the deal.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:08 am

"What is it?" she said, clearly impatient that he would not just tell her the message. In honesty he felt he was a bit naive trusting her to be bothered to give the message to anyone at all, but she couldn't complain if his naivity would gain her a weapon, and so she awaited his words.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:14 am

He smirked, wether she actually delivered the message was really not that important to him, but it would give him some reassurance. He baconed her closer with his finger. "I want you to repeat this message perfectly." He said in almost a whisper, wanting her to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:22 am

She didn't trust him at all, but trusted the devil trap to keep him inside without being able to hurt her. In either case, she was about to let him free, and if he wanted to hurt her he could very easily do so in either case. If he hurted her now however, he would never get free, and so she decided to take a few steps towards him, close enough for him to whisper in her ear.
Up close like this he looked far more fearsome, and staring into his big, yellow eyes, she couldn't help but shiver.
"What is it?" she whispered just as teasingly as he had, showing how impatient she was becoming with him. If he wanted to make this deal he better do it now before she completely lost her patience and left him there.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:28 am

He quickly placed his hand behind her head and smashed her lips against his. He then forced his tongue inside her mouth, letting it roam around, exploring her the inside of her mouth. He pulled away after a while. He looked at her with an amused smirk. "You got that down sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:34 am

She tried to pull away from him, but she had never been particularly strong. Specially now as she was worn out, she could not compare with his strength, and was forced to wait for him to let go of her. As he did however, she did not waste a precious second before she slapped him as hard as she could across the face. If he felt it or not, it was still a degrading move which would give him a message of her own.
"You disgust me," she spit before wiping her mouth, the lingering feeling of his tounge inside her mouth absolutely repulsive.
"Now piss off," she said angry before breaking the trap. The bastard better give her what she wanted after this.
"I'll want that weapon by tomorrow. I'll be here," she said before she turned her heel around and walked back to the rectory. She felt like taking a long deep shower and then a nap, but even after that she doubted she could ever feel clean again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:44 am

He just laughed, clearly pleased with her reaction. "Join the club then." He then stepped out of the trap and walked towards the crypt again. He started to think wether he should actually keep that promise to her or not. She obviously didn't have that much trust in demons, so why would he prove her otherwise. He then stopped in the nave, looking back over his shoulder. He laughed and shook his head in amusement. "Would be nice to stir things up a bit." He kicked some rubble away as he walked along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can sleep once you are dead   You can sleep once you are dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You can sleep once you are dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2