Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally back to safety.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

Finally back to safety. Empty
PostSubject: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:36 am

Aurora had still a blush on her face since Thomas had kissed her neck. Everything what happened what people had said, It was all blurry as she just ran. Until the safety. She let go off Thomas his hand and leaned down trying to catch her breath.
As soon as she was able to breath normal she sat down against the wall. ''I-I am sorry..I was looking for Lia...And I caught Azazel in a trap...'' She said as she tried to hide her still blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:48 am

Thomas collapsed, sitting next to her as he stared up at the ceiling.
"Right, Lia. Um..." He looked over at her. "What'a the deal with you two?
Are you uh nevermind."
He sighed and got up. "You want something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:02 am

Aurora shook her head. ''N-No...I'm not..'' She answered even if he did not want to know. Lia was just a friend. Nothing more.
She looked up. ''N-No..thanks..'' She said looking away, ''Why did you erhm...Kiss my neck?'' She said the last part quickly.
Hiding her face again. ''I mean..Not that..I disliked it..B-But I mean that..'' She sighed frustrated of her own ramble.
''Never mind...''
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:13 am

"I thought I said why." Thomas stared into her eyes.
"Well that and it was a decent distraction."
He laughed and turned away before she could catch his reddened face.
"It good to know that you don't swing that way, though.
It would be a huge embarrassment if I told you I have feelings for you and you don't even like guys."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:18 am

Aurora was surprised. He..He had feelings for her? But she was weak..And got into trouble..He always had to save her,
How was it even possible that somebody could like someone like her? She slowly rose from the ground.
''Y-You have feelings for me?'' She almost whispered. As her cheeks turned red again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:07 am

"Well yeah. Why do you think Azazel chose to go after you?"
He walked over to her and hugged her, closely.
He's hugging his crush and still standing!
When did he get so brave?
He held her chin and, before he lost his nerve (>.> what nerve?), he kissed her lips.
The kiss tasted like blood but it just reminded him of how much more trouble his feelings for her could get her in.
"Aurora, I'm sorry," he said as he pulled away.
"But I need you to stay in the rectory from now on.
You will be a huge target because you're my only weakness now that my mother is... free."
Had he really let go of his mother?
He wasn't exactly sure but he was sure of where her soul was and that did put him at ease.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Aurora was shcoked...she looked at Thomas with widen eyes. As the blush only had gotten bigger.
She didn't move when he hugged her, she was so blown away. Than suddenly she felt his lips on hers.
Her eyes widen, as her face just turned into one big tomato. W-was Thomas kissing her?
Okay breath.. This wasn't a dream was it? Oh dear god he was kissing her! She vouldn't describe the feeling that ran through her body.
As Thomas pulled away she looked at him with what seemd a dreamy gaze.
His weakness? She blinked her eyes. Simply nodding at what he said.
But what about Lia? She was still there with demons surrounding her.
Aurora than shook her head. "C-can w-we go looking for Lia together?" That sounded.. Nice.. Going together with Thomas.
It would make her blush more but her face couldn't turn more red.
"S-she's still out there and Azazel said t-that there were demons with her. She is not safe.." Aurora said.
As she dared to look at Thomas. Instead of looking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:41 am

He watched her nod then shook her head immediately after.
"C-can w-we go looking for Lia together?"
Lia again? Thomas sighed.
As nice as that sounded, he just couldn't risk putting Aurora in any more danger.
Especially now that he told her how he felt...
"Aurora, I promise to go out and find Lia but I really want you to stay here. I'm sorry."
He looked into her eyes and dreaded that he was going to be making her sad so soon into...
Into what exactly?
He just kissed her and told her he had feelings for her.
It doesn't make them a couple. Does it?
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:48 am

Aurora sighed. As she looked down. ''But what about your own safety? W-we're stronger together..t-than if you go alone.''
She looked back into his eyes, Wanting him to see that she wouldn't want to leave anybody behind. ''I cannot leave somebody behind, If she dies, If you die. And I wasn't there to help, I will be guilty..And I don't want to lose either of you.''
Aurora said with allot of courage She looked right into his eyes.
''I know how to draw a trap, I trapped Azazel before. I can help Thomas. Please try to understand.'' She took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:10 am

Thomas listened to Aurora and was instantly persuaded when she took his hand. (<.< whipped already? wtf?!)
He smiled and pressed his forehead against hers.
"Okay guess I didn't think of all that but you have to promise me that you'll do everything you can to stay alive."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:26 am

(OOC: xDD Be nice to your character! xD)

Aurora smiled as he agreed with her, Though she blushed of how close they were. She pulled back a little. Clearing her throat.
''S-so...You..U-Us...W-what are we..?'' She asked unsure, Looking at him as her blush just seemed to get worse and worse.
She looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:45 am

/Ooc: xD no way is that gonna happen lmao i'm just hating because he has a gf and i don't -_-"\

Thomas stepped back a bit.
"Umm..."
Now he chose to get nervous?
I told this girl how I felt.
I freaking KISSED her and now I can't ask those 5 little words?!

"Uh.. I.. Will you... um..."
He facepalmed and turned away, speaking quickly as to hide the nervousness he was emitting.
"Idon'tknow.Let'sjustworryaboutthatlaterandgofindLia..."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:09 am

Aurora looked at him, As it seemed it had gotten him nervous as well. She looked back down again, As she tried to get the blush from her face. As there appeared to be a sort of tension. She looked down at her feet, As she stepped forward.
''Thomas..'' She laid her hand on his shoulder. ''I-It's okay..I-if you d-don't want to..Let's go..F-find Lia.''
She said with a weak smile on her face. She couldn't expect him to want her as his girlfriend.
Without a word Aurora left Thomas, They couldn't wait any longer. Lia could already be dead. They had no time for waiting now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally back to safety.   Finally back to safety. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally back to safety.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Hallway-
Jump to: