Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leave important words unspoken.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 pm

"You know I could go to the crypt. And get your little friend out. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Aurora looked down. ''What's in it for you?'' She asked, Holding the bag of salt tightly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 pm

He arched his eyebrow. "I get out of this trap ofcourse."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Aurora shook her head. ''You demons are not to be trusted. I am sure there is more you want.'' She did not trust him,
Not after what he had done with her..She would not let him out. As Aurora stepped back.
''Just like with Thomas, You tortured him.''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:59 pm

He laughed. "Unlike you humans I don't stoop as low as to actually lie. Everything I say is true. And Thomas had it coming. Ask me anything, and I prove it to you that I do not lie."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Aurora turned her back at him. Starting to walk away, She had heard enough. Where was she going?
She did not know.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 pm

"Where are you going?! I thought you cared about your friend!"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Aurora turned around in a wink. She threw salt right in Azazel's face. ''Don't you dare even talk like that!'' She bit her lip.
Feeling some tears form in her eyes. ''I care more about others than you ever will!''
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 pm

He growled in pain as the salt hit his face. "Well good for you then. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm here with you and she is in the crypt with four other demons." He spat at her as he wiped the salt away using his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:30 pm

''And you are still trapped.'' She grinned lightly.
Aurora did not take another look at Azazel as she quickly ran towards the crypt she did not care if Azazel would get out or not.
She couldn't care if She would die at least she knew if Lia was al right yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 pm

"And I'm sure you are so proud." He rolled his eyes at the girl. He watched the girl start running, and let out a sigh. "Your funeral." He began waiting.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:08 am

Adirel was wandering around when she entered the Sanctuary. She walked further in, only to stop when she saw a demon trap. And when she looked up, she saw Azazel, "So, you finally got yourself trapped?" She said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:12 am

He smirked. "I'm losing my touch apparently. That blonde girl you're so fond of made this trap. I thought I could talk her into freeing me." He raised his eyebrow, as if telling her to free him already.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:17 am

Adirel raised her eyebrow, "Apparently you are." She smirked as she took out her knife, walking to the edge of the trap, trying not to get trapped herself. She then broke one of the lines with her knife, backing up as she did. Her eyes looking up at him, "There ya go."
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:19 am

He walked out, looking Adirel straight in the eyes. "Thank you." He smirked. "Now what should we do? Go after her?"
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:07 pm

"Up to you. I'm up for anything that will be fun." She said as a smirked formed on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:32 pm

He grinned wickedly. "After her it is." He started to make his way through the nave towards the crypt where she was headed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leave important words unspoken.   leave important words unspoken. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

leave important words unspoken.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2