Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Over and Over

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:26 am

"Can't help it," she said, seemingly weak and pathetic, though as soon as he flashed a mocking grin, she did the same.
"You're just too adorable, much like a puppy," she said, before she winced at her growing headache. She was loosing this fight and she knew it, but so was he. Instead of mocking her he was getting himself worked up, which was just as pathetic as her confessions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 am

He smirked. 'A puppy?' he mocked. 'Thats what you could come up with!' He knew she was trying to offend him, and although a puppy connotated cute and adorable, and essentially everything a demon was not, it did not have much of an effect on him. Rather all it did was show him what little she had on him. Furthermore she had just admitted to whatever feelings she had, if it were not already obvious.
'If you were to waste your soul on me then that would be rather tragic wouldn't it?' he smirked mockingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 am

"You're continuosly following me around, you never seem to know what you're doing, and some times you're so annoying I want to kick you," she smiled at him, finally looking directly at him as she raised her head. "I think "puppy" fits you just fine," she smiled mockingly.
For some reason, though he was annoying enough to make her want to kick him down the hole, she didn't want him to leave just yet.
"Don't think it changes anything though," she said as she awkwardly stood up using the wall to support herself.
"I'm still exorcising you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

He flashed her a look of frustration at her final words. 'You know you aren't making any sense' he smirked. 'Besides, I'll get to the other side of this hole and finish you myself before you will ever have the chance' he said, deadly serious and clearly irritated.
'I don't even follow you.. you just always seem to get in my way' he glared. 'You can hardly talk.. arrogance is not a plan of action, its a fools quick and easy way of getting killed. You've just been extremely fortunate.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:02 am

"Or I've just had an extremely good body guard," she smirked, answering him just as cocky as always, pointing out how he'd been protecting her ever since their first meeting, without her ever understanding why. However, she still stuck to the thought that he only wanted to break her before he finished her, and without having been able to do so just yet he was too stubborn to quit now.
"I've never wanted your protection, nor needed it. I didn't ask you any favors," she snarled, showing nothing but ungratefulness. His actions had always annoyed her, suggesting she was incapable of taking care of herself. She had stayed alive for a week on her own before she even met Rin, and she didn't need him to come to her rescue now. She never did. He had simply forced himself upon her without her wish.
"Last time I checked, I could've already exorcised you multiple times if I wished to do so. I would be careful trying to get across if I were you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Tue May 01, 2012 6:23 am

'I assume thats the closest I'm going to get to gratitude then?' he smirked. 'You would have been dead without me, and you know it. I could have killed you 5 times over, or just let Cali or Calcifer get you.' If he wanted, he was certain she could be dead within days. Especially if he had Lillith on his side.
'Anyway who said I was going to try and get across?' he said, raising a brow. 'If you haven't already noticed I'm trying to make an exit.' Obviously he had not yet made the move to leave yet as her conversation and mockery kept distracting him, but the more she tired him the more eager he was to go.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Tue May 01, 2012 6:28 am

"Then why don't you just let me die th-" she was interrupted by herself as he finished his sentence. His words made absolutely no sense. Proteus had been the one to save her from the red-eyed demon, Rin had had nothing to do with it, and it annoyed her how he seemed to assume he did.
"Proteus stabbed the crossroads demon, not you," she reminded him, glaring at him, knowing his words were true, but not wanting them to be. She was trying to convince herself she would still have been alive even without Rin's help. After all, he had been the one to get her in so much trouble in the first place. Without him, she would simply not need the constant saving, she would be perfectly fine on her own, just like always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Tue May 01, 2012 6:57 am

He shrugged at her comment. 'Calcifer isn't anyone to worry about.. all he wants to do is drag you to someone else, and maybe take your soul in the meanwhile. But technically hes here for one reason, and that doesn't concern death counts. You were more fortunate hes the type of wimp to be phased by a knife wound and gave up relatively quickly. Otherwise you would have both been screwed, you in particular what with that neck injury' he said, making it obvious he knew about it.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Tue May 01, 2012 7:05 am

"And you're telling me this why?" she glared at him, obviously not trusting his words. He had lied to her before, she wouldn't forget that, and she had probably made herself look like a complete idiot by trusting him. Still, she smiled as she remembered their first kiss in the spire.
"What do you care about my soul anyway? Admit it, you'd be happy to have me on your team," she teased and winked at him, but quickly shut up as he mentioned her neck injury. She wasn't even trying to hide it anymore, as the marks he had left on her were far too obvious.
"Head is worse than the neck," she admitted in a sigh, not seeing the point in lying to him anymore. Soon enough one of them would be gone anyway, and then this whole game would seem so pointless and stupid. The only question was which one of them would be gone first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Tue May 01, 2012 7:12 am

'Oh I think I would find it far more reassuring to know I wouldn't have to spend an eternity of you irritating me' he smirked. 'Or I would have sent everyone that pissed me off to the likes of Calcifer first.'
He nodded at her injuries. 'Then why are you up here and not resting?' he said. 'I could have been alone, your head would have been rested... win win situation.' He smirked. 'Or do you just have an unhealthy fascination with this place?' he smiled. He remembered what he had told Calcifer already about her and here. He expected sooner or later they would meet each other up here.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Tue May 01, 2012 7:19 am

She smiled weakly, his words might have been true. After all, she did seem to associate this place with Rin, and for some reason she couldn't keep herself away. It annoyed her, but nontheless she could not help herself, it was as if a basic instinct to run here any chance she got. However, that was far from the reason why she had come up here this time, and after thinking about it quickly she remembered why she had.
"I'm trying to find a way across," she muttered, sighing as she could not find any. There were some weak planks here and there, but all the big, heavy ones were on the demon side, where she and Rin had moved them. In either case they were too heavy to carry alone, and even if she had gotten them across the risk of walking over them to get to the other side seemed a bit too extreme to try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Tue May 01, 2012 8:12 am

'So we can get to you or are the little humans actually planning something?' he smirked. Maybe he could get some information that wsa useful from her for once. 'Well... you aren't getting any help from me. I have no interest in lifting anything heavy for a considerable while.'
He sighed. 'You are just wasting your time anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Tue May 01, 2012 5:23 pm

"I need a weapon," she answered him, but left it at that. Though the plan might seem like a suicide mission, it was necessary, and she doubted she could talk Proteus out of it, so might as well try. She needed a weapon anyway, without one she was defenceless and weak.
"And who said I was asking you for help?" she talked back. She wouldn't say no if he was to try, but she had never expected him to either. He was a demon, and possibly worse; it was Rin. She knew very well that he would never help her for the smallest of tasks. There was a time when he might have offered his services as a bodyguard to keep her alive, but she wasn't sure if that still applied and listening to him now she didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 am

'Pshh..' he said. 'Like you will ever get in the Crypt, even from this way. If you do you will only get as far as meeting Alastair, and then you will never leave.'
He sighed. 'Why do you want more? You have your own and from the sounds of it they hurt just as much. It doesn't matter how rugged the edges are, or how large the blade is. You can't exactly torture demons from your Rectory... your only game plan is trap and exorcise.' He smirked. 'We on the other hand are able to have a bit of variety' he smiled.
'Obviously I'm not letting your hands touch another weapon after all the trouble its causing- still causing me.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Wed May 02, 2012 7:19 am

She looked at him for a while without speaking, before she had to look away.
"I don't," she answered him rather pathetically. "I only had the one I gave you." As pathetic as she might have sounded there was no denying it. In either case it didn't matter how she had lost it, what mattered was that it was gone, and she needed another one.
"No offence baby, but I wasn't exactly asking your permission," she told him in her most obnoxiously mocking voice so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Wed May 02, 2012 7:25 am

'And considering that you are the only human I've seen so far to brave it outside and use a weapon, asking them is above you?' He doubted that the only thing the humans had was a mere knife. There would easily be more, even if just from mere household supplies.
'You would honestly rather get yourself killed?' he said mockingly. 'Well.. I guess we already established you are stupid' he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Wed May 02, 2012 7:30 am

"They'll need it when you storm the rectory," she told him, knowing they were clinging tight to their weapons for a reason, even if not a good one. The humans were scared, which was why they never ventured outside. It was the same reason why they would never give up their weapon.
"Who are you to talk anyway? Weren't you plotting your personal revenge on him? Chickened out?" she asked with a smug smile.
"You know, to be without feelings, your kind gets awfully worked up over trifles. Or is it just you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Wed May 02, 2012 7:46 am

'By then they'll be useless though' he grinned. 'Our majority by then will mean nothing, and a few injuries are hardly going to put off us.'
He knew that when the command from Lillith came that would be it. No complaints or negotiations. The demons would storm the humans base and that would simply be that. Their weapons merely were biding their time and death until later in his eyes.
'I have hardly had time to watch you go, let alone time to trash the Crypt' he said, annoyed at how she was mocking him. 'As you can see hes trying to teach some respect into me right now, so I'd rather leave him in Lillith's hands for the moment. And I thought we had already established you irritate me to the extent of some emotion' he smirked, although he remembered she had mocked his use of anger too.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Wed May 02, 2012 7:56 am

"Oh, how I do hope they're good feelings?" she asked in the most ridiculously faked seductive voice she could muster.
She sat down on the floor again when the headache became too much for her, and knew that even if Rin was to leave now, she would still sit and relax, simply for the purpose of sitting there and nothing else. She genuinly liked the spire now, and she felt better up here than anywhere else.
"Grab me a weapon while you're down there?" she asked, not in any way expecting him to say yes. She was simply asking to annoy him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   Wed May 02, 2012 8:10 am

He laughed. 'Only those that involve me wanting to rip your head from your shoulders' he said, semi-threateningly as he turned and ended the conversation. He saw no point in just going in circles, and since the hole in the floor was still there he could not even act on his words.
'In your dreams' he added, as he laughed his way down the stairwell. 'I'll still be checking from the Entrance Wing if you decide to make your grand appearance. Will put in a good word for you' he called back mockingly, leaving her once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over and Over   

Back to top Go down

Over and Over
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: