Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a survivor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proteus

Proteus

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 am

Proteus walked fastly toward the sitting room and there he approchaed the sofa and gently put Miri on there: she was fainted, but at least she was still alive.
"Come on Miriam... wake up..." he whispered frowning almost more to himself than to her... he slapped gently her cheecks, hoping that this would have helped...
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 am

Her vision was still blurry, but it was getting better, and she quickly realized the red line running from Proteus' head, right above his eye.
"You're bleeding," she said as in a daze while she let her hand raise to wipe it away, mostly to check if she was not just hallucinating.
As she felt the wet sensation against her fingertips she quickly dropped her hand, scared she might have hurt him by touching his wound.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 am

He couldn't help but smile relieved when he noticed that she was getting better, and only then he realized what she had said, feeling suddenly all the pain on the head that he had ignored until that moment: when she touched the wound he just closed the eye, feeling the pain, but didn't say anything. The heard was hurting really badly now, he had managed to ignore it because of the adrenaline but now that the sensation was gone he couldn't avoid it anymore.
But in that moment he wanted first to know if she was fine...
"How do you feel? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:08 am

She shook her head, but mostly because she didn't like his stupid question, and as she gained more conciousness she realized how pathetic she must be looking and tried to sit up, supporting herself by pulling on his arm as she tried to.
"Fine," she said as she breathed heavily, leaning herself up against the couch in a sitting position rather than lying down.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 am

He helped her a bit to sit on the sofa, and when she replied he had to fight with himself to not laugh: she was grumpy again, at least it meant she was feeling better.
With a hand he went to touch softly his head, even if also this light contact hurted, but he had to understand what kind of wound he had, though he didn't think was something serious... and sadly, even if it was he hadn't anything to do for it.
"Well, i think i'll go to wash away the blood" He said rasing again
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 am

"You wouldn't have to if you had just stood guard like I told you to," she mumbled, finally remembering what had happened only a few moments earlier, resenting Proteus' lack of responcibility. He had saved her, but yet she couldn't help but think of how he wouldn't have had to had he only listened to her in the first place. She was worried for his head, but she wouldn't let him know that.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 am

"I paid enough for it" he said pointing at his head with a jokingly tone: he really needed to joke a bit, it would have helped him to stay calm, and he didn't want to panick about it. He had been lucky to manage to stay alive and to save her, he knew it was his fault if they had been in danger, but he also knew he had managed to repair to his mistake
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:31 am

"So did I," she said resentful as she felt her neck, knowing she would grow bruises rather soon. Next time, she would make sure to look out for herself, she had done a mistake trusting Proteus enough to spot dangers. She could not put her life in the hands of others.
Still, she smiled helplessly at his laugh and stood up off the couch. Though she was unsteady on her feet, she managed to get to Proteus' side and past him, wanting to follow him into the kitchen. She wanted to help him, even if she wouldn't let him repay the favor.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 am

He was honestly sorry she had to pay for his mistake, but he didn't say anything: she probably wouldn't have appreciated. He could just wait the good occasion to make her forgive him. He looked at Miriam walking unsteady next to him and had to resist to the impulse to help her, but still he was ready to take her if she would have fallen, and when she overcame him he followed her toward the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a survivor Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a survivor   I'm a survivor Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a survivor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Sitting Room-
Jump to: