Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And we dance to the masochism tango

Go down 
+3
Lillith
Adirel
Azazel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

And we dance to the masochism tango Empty
PostSubject: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:17 am

Azazel came down the stairs to the crypt, avoiding the rubbel on his path. "Honey I'm home! Any men you are hiding here?!" He laughed at his own joke.

Last edited by Azazel on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:21 am

Adirel was practicing with her blade, before she heard Azazel. Her eyes narrowed in confusion, before she turned around, "Nope..well..if you count dead ones..then..yes, yes I am." She said as she smirked at him, "Let me guess...Thomas told you about me having fun down here with Alastair? Though the fun was more of a..trying to mentally scar the human. But he ran off and Alastair ran after him." She said as she shrugged. Adirel couldn't care less that the man left her while having sex. Hell half of her moans were fake since she was trying to scar Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 am

He smirked. "Yes, Thomas told me. Thought I would be jealous." He then laughed. "Now what does that tell you about Alastair?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 am

Adirel groaned, "He tried to make you jealous?" She asked, before putting her hand on her face, "Humans are even stupider then I thought." She groaned, before rolling her eyes, "He's an ass. But, he isn't all the bad. He made me a blade, similar to the one I use before the damn ceiling caved in.." She growled.

Last edited by Adirel on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 am

He smiled and walked closer. He inspected the weapon. "Looks deadly enough."
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:44 am

Adirel smirked, "It's great for torturing." She said, before putting it in her back pocket of her pants. She looked up at him, "So, what else brings you to the Crypt?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 am

He walked to sit on one of the pews Alastair had dragged down there. "Thomas ran, and I wasn't bothered to follow, I have had enough of humans for a while." He leaned back casually on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 am

Adirel smirked as she just leaned against the wall, "I have had enough of this god awful church..The ceiling collapsing and shit. And if I get trapped with either a human..or a jackass again..I think I might go haywire." She growled as she looked up at the ceiling, wondering if it was intact for right now.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:09 am

He groaned. "Tell me about it. I was trapped with this annoying human girl. She threw salt in my eyes. What is everyones facination in doing that?!" He saw she was looking up at the ceiling. "Though, I wouldn't mind getting stuck here with you." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 am

Adirel smirked, "She is lucky that she had you then. I would've killed her in a heartbeat if she threw salt in my eyes. Due to that shit burns, and it annoys the fuck out of me when humans do that." She groaned, before looking down to look at him and smirked, "Oh really? And why is that?" She asked as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 am

"I would have too, but she kept that bag of salt nice and handy." He smirked at her question. "Well for one thing you don't throw salt in my eyes. And can't say that we don't have a nice time when we are together." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:32 am

Adirel rolled her eyes at how the human kept the bag close to her. Before she smirked at Azazel once again, "What are you saying Azazel? Are you saying you like me?" She asked as she put her hand over her chest, before laughing at her little joke. She crossed her arms, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:54 am

He smirked. "Well I don't dislike you. If that is what you're after." He answered slyly.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 am

Adirel smirked, "Good, cause I don't dislike you either." She said, before walking to one of the dead humans. She took out her blade and started to practice slicing the human up.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 am

He smirked. "Good to know." He watched her slice the human. "I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley." He joked looking at her mincing the body up.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:03 am

Adirel laughed, "It would be a bad thing to be alone with me in a dark alley." She said as she walked to him and put her blade against his neck. She leaned forward, "Cause you don't know if I'll torture you...or kill you.." Adirel smirked, letting the tip of the blade slide down to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 am

He felt the cold iron against his neck, and smirked loooking into the dark abyss of her eyes. "I'm sure both sound like fun." He glanced down at the knife before looking back up in her eyes. "So are you going to torture me?" He asked arching his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:19 am

Adirel smirked as she leaned closer and gave him a little cut on the neck, "It is fun..but, I rather not have a higher rank mad at me." She said as she leaned back and put the blade away. Her eyes not leaving his. She got off of him and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:32 am

He winced slightly when she cut him. "Oh, so you don't dislike me because I'm higher rank? That is oddly dissapointing."

Last edited by Azazel on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:34 am

Adirel looked at him, "Did I say that? No. I said I rather not have a higher rank mad at me. That's big trouble. I like you as a companion, which is why I do not go all sarcastic at you." She said as she crossed her arms. She then turned around to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:47 am

He got up and went to her, grabbing her from the arm. "I don't want a companion who is afraid to be themselves because I am higher rank than them. One: It makes me think you just need a higher rank one to hide behind. Two: You won't question my logic if you are afraid to cross a higher rank one." He said looking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:50 am

Adirel turned around to look at him. Her eyes widening a little, before they narrowed, "I'm not going to hide behind you!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:58 am

He smirked, letting go of her. "Good, I don't want special treatment just because I'm higher rank than you."
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 am

Adirel turned to face him all the way, "Now..what does this mean? You want to be companions?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:08 am

He arched his eyebrow, shrugging slightly. "Yeah... The terms are these: We are not tied to eachother. Means, we both can go solo without the other getting upset about it. And no backstabbing.... well aslong as you keep that to the minimum I'm fine with it." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And we dance to the masochism tango   And we dance to the masochism tango Empty

Back to top Go down

And we dance to the masochism tango
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: