Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miguel's Demise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cali

Cali

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 am

Cali retreated to the right wing once she had noted Aurora had safely got away from the demons, she darkened her eyes once more and sighed, leaning against the rubble. Finally some peace and quiet.

Miguel had been wondering aimlessly around, he had been having withdrawal symptoms from lack of painting and was hoping to find some materials, it was then he realised it was useless and he should probably have just asked Frollo. At that moment, a dark haired lady walked in... wait, no... demon! His eyes widened and he instantly screamed without knowing where to put himself, he backed into the rubble.

The scream had been a bad move, apart from drawing Cali's attention, it had probably alerted half the demons close by to their presence.

"Hello there," Cali smirked and made her way towards the pitiful human. "Tut tut, out after hours?" She grinned playfully, beginning to plait his hair.

Miguel flinched away. "Monster! Demon! Wretch! Get away from me! Get away!" He scorned her and ran towards the corner.

"Your not very smart are you? First you piss me off, then you corner yourself." Cali rolled her eyes. "Really. Humans." She spat in his direction before slinking closer to him once more and placing her hands on his chest. "So you don't find me attractive then?" She playfully edged her hands along his chest.

"No! Your filthy! Your vermin!" Miguel was shaking but still managing to throw insults at her between muttering words from the bible of forgiveness and his helpless wishes to be saved.

"Pathetic," Cali sighed. "Your not worth my time." With that, Miguels neck was snapped and he lay dead on the floor. "At least I have somewhere comfortable to sit now," She smiled menaichly before sitting down on his stiffening body.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:50 am

"Temper, temper," Calcifer shushed as he walked from the shadows. He had been hiding from the quarrel in the entrance wing, but it seemed he couldn't get any peace even here. The place crawled of demons, and regretfully, not enough humans.
"You guys kill them off before I get my fun with them," he continued, faking a sad face as he walked over the body, stepping on his dead, twisted head unphased by the body, as he moved his way in front of Cali, allowing himself to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:20 am

Cali raised an eyebrow, she hadn't really seen this demon before and was intrigued, however after noticing he was a crossroad demon, she instantly became sickened by his deeds. He was a type of demon she held a great distaste for.

"Well perhaps, you simply need to be faster," Cali suggested before moving away from the body and leaning against the rubble, she did not desire to be close to this demon. "And I suppose it's a woman thing, I don't take kindly to being called unattractive," She smirked at the dead body before looking back up at the demon. "As I am sure you can tell."
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 am

"I can't see why anyone would call you that, dearie," he laughed softly.
"Don't be like that," he told her as he moved with her, not wanting her to turn her back on him.
"I was sure we could become... friends," he said, obviously not meaning the last word. A friend was something Calcifer would never concider gaining, they were unnecessary weaknesses, and the only thing he desired would be allies. He knew already Cali was a low rank demon, despiced by most others, and he saw this to his advantage. Surely if he offered his alliance she could not refuse.
He could be a great attribute to her group of one, and in return she could prove very useful to him.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 am

Cali blushed, unable to help herself when someone flattered her and tried to hide it by covering her face with her hair a little and looking to the side with an awkward cough. "Well, it depends what you could offer me as a friend?" She raised an eyebrow and turned back towards him, approaching him to show she was not as weak as she seemed.

"I may be a low rank demon, that, however usually plays to my advantage," Cali smirked. "People underestimate me, I may be of a low rank, but that is only due to my killing and revenge being sneaky and hidden, I make sure it doesn't trace back to me, you see?" She smiled at him curiously and dangerously, she wasn't sure how far she could trust him yet, her past with crossroad demons was not a promising start. "But, there is something you could maybe help me with..." Cali sighed, thinking, Miriam was becoming a pest as the only human to know she was a demon... Binding deals came in useful for that sort of thing, right?
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 am

He raised an eyebrow, not at all convinced by what she was telling him. They were all way too familiar with Cali's mishaps and weakness towards humans, and everyone else. It was proven just by her pathetic responce to his flattery. However, if he wanted her alliance, he better keep this to himself, and decided not to speak of it, focusing instead of what else she had to tell him.
"Let me guess," he laughed. "You want me to deal with someone. You do realize I have other uses as well, right?" he asked. As a crossroads demon many always assumed his greatest gift was his deals, which he supposed was true, though he was still not incapable of the powers any other demon held. He simply had an extra gift. Still, he could not refuse a deal if it was staring him in the face.
"Who is it?" he asked, slightly curious now. He hadn't seen many humans around, and surely didn't know their names, other than a couple that seemed to have made themselves very known amongst demons.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:11 am

"No, I am not aware," Cali frowned, her trust in him slowly ebbing. She really didn't like crossroad demons and was fairly unhappy with herself for becoming involved with one. She would not admit that they had anymore use than to be made deals with, they were lower than her own ranking in her eyes. They were the demon dregs and she despised them with all her might.

"I need Miriam, a human, to forget I am a demon, or at least be forced not to speak of it." Cali frowned, doubting he would be able to persuade her or even be able to create the deal with her at all.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:16 am

He cocked his head to the side, concidering what she was asking of him.
"You ought to know I can't do such a thing without her specifically asking for it." He tried to remember if he had heard the name before, and yet he could not recall it, instead putting it in the back of his mind to remember it later. If Cali still wanted him to deal with her that was.
"All I can do is deal with her. Y'know, take her soul? That kind of thing?" he was amazed she knew this little about his kind, and yet seemed to loathe him so badly. As it was she seemed to grow such strong bonds with everyone, specially who flattered her, and yet not him. It did not phase him, he would not keep it a secret he was not fond of her either, but it did spike his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 am

"So I was right, you are only useful for one thing," Cali sighed with impatience, disappointed by his confirming her already given knowledge of crossroad demons. "So it is impossible for the price they have to pay to be their silence, instead of their soul?" She was testing his strength, clearly he may be able to help her in someways, but is he could aid her with Miriam, much to her disgust, he would have earned her allegience. She needed Miriam silenced.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:31 am

"I suppose you can do better?" he asked raising an eyebrow at her. Even if he could not silence her by his dealmaking, there were other, more effective ways of getting her to stay quiet. For good. He was amazed she had not thought about this herself, as quick as she was on the trigger. He would have assumed that would be her first plan, one he could prove useful of.
"There are certain other ways to silence a human.." he said slyly with a smirk as he stepped closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:43 am

"Cutting out her tongue or killing her would draw too much attention," Cali frowned as those were the first two things she assumed he meant. "I told you, I prefer to be sneaky," She sighed, becoming a little exasperated, mainly at the discomfort of being this close to a crossroads demon after so long. Nonetheless, she did not step away, he believed her to be weak, she could tell that much, yet, she was surprised he assumed so after he had just witnessed what she was capable of when she assumed no-one was watching. Sneaky. That was always her style.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:48 am

"What would make her draw any more attention than him?" he asked and kicked the dead body, not being able to grasp why she was so desperatly reluctant to kill. He had seen her do so only moments earlier, and he could not imagine the girl to cause any more havoc than he had. They were all humans, all weak, all expected to die in a place like this. No one would look for her or ask why. They would already know.
"If it makes you happy dearie, I'll take care of it myself," he smiled charmingly and took yet another step in her direction, holding his hand out for her to take. This might not be a traditional deal for him, but good enough. "Allies?" he asked, waiting for her hand to take his.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 am

"Not quite," Cali folded her arms, making an instantaneous decision not to take his hand so soon. "I don't simply ally myself to any old demon," She almost chuckled at his naivity. "Seriously?" She looked at him. "Before you become my ally, you need to respect me a little more than you do, I'm not all they say." She frowned, it was good when the enemy underestimated her, but when demons did, it frustrated her.

"You won't be able to kill her," Cali stated frankly. "Whether he admits it or not, Rin protects her." She sighed, not admitting she also protected a human, Aurora. "Okay," She paused thinking how he could be useful. "Is kidnapping too high above your station?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, unsure if he would be able to complete the task successfully.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 am

He couldn't help but laugh at the idea of a demon protecting a human, least of all Rin. He knew some demons preffered to play with their prey before killing, but he had never concidered Rin a man that would enjoy such trivial, useless amusements.
"Who says Rin will ever know?" he smiled slyly, pulling back his hand when she refused to take it.
Secretly he couldn't help but laugh at her stubbornness. She did not have many allies to choose from, and he had figured anyone in her position would take what they could get without being too picky. The girl in front of him surely could not afford being picky at all.
"I think I could manage a swift kidnapping," he smiled slyly and leaned his head down to her level to whisper to her.
"Want her for yourself, don't you?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 am

"I want her out of the way," Cali rolled her eyes, she was losing her patience with this crossroads demon and almost would've preferred Alistair's company. Calicifer was turning out to be arrogant and cocky without any reason to support his attitude, Cali may be stubborn and proud, but she wasn't arrogant without good reason. It was a trait she rather disliked.

"You think?" Cali crossed her arms and looked him up and down as if weighing up whether to trust him. "You bring me Miriam, you have won yourself an ally." She nodded in his direction before heading off to leave.
Back to top Go down
Calcifer

Calcifer

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 am

"Sounds like a fair challenge," he smiled as he turned around to leave as well. Though he wouldn't mind an ally, he was surely not going to talk to Cali without good reason. Even in his human life he had been rather anti-social, and that only changed for the worse as a demon.
He found he didn't need anyone to amuse him, if he wanted to have fun, he could manage on his own.
He left without another word, already thinking about how to kidnap this human, but he was not quite sure what she was like. It would all depend on wether she preferred staying in the rectory, or if she often wondered outside of it, so instead of plotting, he wondered curiously about what she was like. Though all humans were weak and annoying, they were all different in their own amusing ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miguel's Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miguel's Demise   Miguel's Demise Empty

Back to top Go down

Miguel's Demise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Right Wing-
Jump to: