Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cali

Cali

The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom Empty
PostSubject: The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom   The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Cali was in the Entrance Wing when she saw the rubble collapse from the Spire, she leapt away from the Crypt and over to Aurora, checking she was still alright behind the rock, she was fine. Cali quickly lifted her up and placed her next to the rubble by the Crypt. She had a plan. Now all she had to do was wait for Aurora to awaken, it could be any matter of time but she wouldn't leave her, not when some demons may harm her... she was her only current link to the humans. Still, it bemused her how protective she was becoming of her human.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom   The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:02 am

(OOC: XDDD I LOVE YOU <333 )

Aurora had heard allot of noises. She slowly felt herself getting aware from where she was...Slowly opening her eyes. Where was she?
Where was Thomas? Her vision was blurry, She rubbed her eyes. As she noticed somebody was with her. ''Thomas?'' she asked.
As she slowly went to sit up. Opening her eyes it was Lia. ''Lia! Oh you're save! Thank god!'' She hugged the woman.
''Where is Thomas? is he save to?!'' She asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom   The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:37 am

Cali tried to get into the persona of Lia, which was really her, just with clear eyes.
"Aurora, are you alright?" Cali frowned as she helped her up a little. "There was a..." Cali bit her lip and gestured to the collapsing near the spire. "It almost hit you, but I managed to get you out but... Thomas... he's still inside." Cali sighed, knowing that Aurora wouldn't react well. Why could she not just forget about the boy? He had betrayed her after all. (Like she was, she was technically betraying her.) No, that was different.

(I LOVE YOU TOO) XD

Last edited by Cali on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom   The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:56 am

She nodded when Lia asked her if she was alright, But when Lia mentioned Thomas being stuck. Her eyes widen. ''N..No....'' Shaking her head. ''We got to save him!'' She jumped up. ''We got to help him..'' She looked at Lia.
Sighing deeply, Frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom   The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Cali took hold of Aurora's shoulders gently. "There is nothing we can do now, he is blocked in and its impossible to move the rubble," She tried to speak softly to the human. "We need to get you back to the Rectory, I will inform you of any changes here, trust me." Cali smiled and nodded reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom   The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 am

She shook her head. ''If he dies it is my fault for not being able to protect him... We need to help him Lia!'' She shook herself out of Lia's hold on her. ''If he would die I would never forgive myself. And god wouldn't either..'' She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom   The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Awakens: Aurora, Cali and Tom
Page 1 of 1