Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bloodpools

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:52 am

He had to think for a moment, before answering. 'It must have been.. around about 1687' he stated.
He watched her reaction. Normally people struggled to comprehend with the idea of living for so long, and for many they couldn't even comprehend what life was like back then. Humans were often ignorant in that sense, but he couldn't expect everyone to be a historian he supposed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:13 am

It was weird to think that anyone from that era could still be alive, though she supposed Rin wasn't technically alive. He had died and gone to Hell, but if he was now considered dead or alive she didn't know. She decided she would consider him alive as that was what he seemed.
All she did was nod absentmindedly as she thought to what it would be like at that time. What his life must have been like.
She wasn't sure why, but she found a weird, almost unhealthy fascination about the man, demon, whatever he was.
"Heard that was a great time," she said smiling to herself as she imagined it. It sounded so glorious and beautiful in books she had read and movies she had seen. Of course she could not remember if the books and movies were from that exact time, but she could guess it was roughly in the same era. In either way, it was better than the trashy outfits and stinking streets they had today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 am

He nodded. 'It certainly had its advantages to what the world is like today' he said. 'Then again I can't deny that life by candlelight was easy when you look at what is avaliable today.' He shook his head. 'You really are spoiled now' he teasinly put.
He did enjoy the time he had come from. The rush of today would always be somewhat uncomfortable, and his mind would always make the comparison. Everything was so much less crowded then. You could walk for miles through nothing but empty space, whereas nowadays the world was so much smaller it seemed.
He realised he had been paused in momentary thought. 'Of course,' he said, 'I haven't spent all that time on the surface. I seem to jump through human civilisation whenever I re-vist' he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 am

She wanted to say that she was far from spoilt, but she decided to hold her tounge. It would make no difference if he knew about her wealth or not, and he surely had no interest in knowing. For now, she was just fascinated by him and didn't want to interrupt their conversation by talking about herself. Anything she could learn about Rin could come in handy.
"What was your life like?" she asked intrigued, trying to imagine him back then, in old fashioned clothing, maybe even riding on a horse. The idea was so funny it brought a childish smile to her face, but she couldn't help to find it kind of cute as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 am

He couldn't help but reminisce, even if he probably shouldn't to her. But it was not like a demon would care, and even if they would listen it would only suggest he wished he could be human once more and that would imply weakness. Miriam on the other hand, he was sure could not care less.
'Life was..' He thought of an appropriate word. '.. hard, I suppose. But you make the best of what you get' he smirked, 'and I did just that. I lived in England, so its nowhere near here. Travelled a lot.. I had a horse' he smiled. He kept his words brief. He did not want her to know too much of what life was like, or to connect on such a level with her. Neither did he mention that the horse he owned was stolen, or the fact he moved was because he was on the run. 'But life was good- free, to some extent. I could do as I pleased and not feel the consequences, until they caught up with me I guess and here I am' he laughed. Obviously it was easy to interpret his words far from their actual meaning, but he was happy for her to think of him in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 pm

"What was the horse like?" she asked, not sure why she wanted to know about the animal, but she supposed that was the only thing Rin would want to talk about. She was also rather curious about what actions he was now suffering the concequences of, but knew that he would not be willing to share to information, and so she seemed the animal was fair to concentrate on. Safe ground for the both of them.
In her mind she was already imagining Rin on a horse, riding into the sunset like a stereotypical cheesy western-movie, with the long hair and same type of frayed clothing Casanova had worn. She had no way of knowing if they had even lived remotly in the same era, but she always had a livly imagination. Her mother had always told her that, and she had never even tried to deny it.
A tear ran down her cheek with the memory of her mother, but she quickly wiped it away in the hopes that Rin had not seen it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 am

'Gorgeous' he muttered, but shook his head afterwards. 'There is no purpose in looking back' he said sternly, 'nor any reason for you to be asking questions. Anything I discuss with you is long dead and meaningless, and therefore so is this conversation.'
He looked over to her, picking up on the fact that she was crying which only made her company more tiresome. Rolling his eyes he walked over to the rubble pile himself, actually checking it out. It seemed to have blocked the stairs, so assumingly there was a large piece of wood or something keeping the rest of the stone and wood in place. He did not however bother to move anything.
'I don't care if you cry you know' he said teasingly. 'It is only human of you to do so.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:47 am

Never in her life had she been ashamed of being human, or of the needs and feelings she had, but his words still stung, making her realize how unimportant and weak she must seem to him. She had proved herself several times, he should know she wasn't weak, and yet as long as she bore the title human she would be looked down on. It didn't matter much, she looked down on him for the same reasons.
She got to her feet, standing by his side, in case he needed help with the rubble, but he didn't make a move to even try.
"Whose body are you possessing?" she asked instead. She had been wondering this for a while, but she wasn't sure if he even knew himself. It was hard to imagine this body doing acts of kindness, or that this body even belonged to a human, though she knew it was true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:01 am

'Why should I care?' he asked, genuinely having not even giving it a moments thought before. 'A man who happened to have been wondering around the streets near here, but aside from that I don't have much in the likes of information about him. Looking at me will probably give you more of a clue' he said. In all honesty he wasn't really sure what he looked like now. His vague recollection of what the man had looked like as he had possessed him was blurry after so much had happened, and he had not had time to look in a mirror of any sorts. He honestly did not mind though, or even had any curiosity to do so. By now his physical body did not by any means reflect his own self identity. He could tell who all his fellow demons were, regardless of their bodies. Their mannerisms shone through so evidently it did not matter.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 am

She shrugged as if she didn't really care either, even if she did.
"Just wondering. You picked a handsome guy," she laughed under her breath and turned to the rubble once again.
"Must have been some reason why you picked it," she muttered as she bent down to clear away some of the smaller rubble. Her body was in no shape to deal with the larger pieces, but she hoped after a day or two, if she was still alive by then, she could try to remove the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 am

He laughed. 'Thats probably why then' he smirked, glad that she had let slip her opinion. 'I never really give it much thought on reflection, its more an in the moment decision.'
He looked at what he could see of himself. Really he should have probably been practical. This guy was clearly weak based on physical strength alone. If you compared him to some of the other men the demons had chosen he seemed insignificant. Of course handsome had his perks, and he supposed that he was used to not needing to rely on strength that he had not thought his decision through. He sighed to himself. It was true prehaps he had some things to deliberate about his character if he would want to be taken more seriously in the future.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 am

Miriam's stomach growled and she immidiatly thought to how stupid she had been to decline breakfast with Proteus. She hadn't eaten all day, and she was sure she would not get the change to do so in a long time, if she ever got the chance again at all.
She tried to cover it up, but her stomach was loud and she was sure he had heard.
She quickly spoke to try to get his attention away from her weakness which she already knew he hated.
"Not like a gentleman to let the woman do all the work."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 am

She was evidently hungry, which was a nuiscence in itself, but she was not complaining so he could hardly complain.
'I will do so later,' he sighed. 'But theres not going to be much movement until we remove whatevers blocking the stairwell. A large piece maybe? Either way its going to take some time, I'm afraid' he teased, highlighting he knew she was uncomfortable. 'Why not sleep?' he said. In all honesty he wanted silence now, and that was better than nothing. 'I won't cut you in your sleep' he grinned. 'If I'm going to cause you pain I'd rather do so when you are conscious. Much better reactions, I've learnt.'
He hoped she would take his hint and stop bothering him. He wanted to be alone, not constantly reminded he was stuck up here with a human he had not yet killed. He hoped in doing so he would be able to have time to let his body recover, just in cae he ever needed to be on guard in the future.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:47 am

She glanced at him with an expression recembling a glare. She didn't trust him one bit, and still she knew it would be necessary to sleep sooner or later. No one could keep themselves awake forever.
"I would, but I'm afraid I'd rather not be so rudely awoken again," she said in a sweet, mocking voice having him remember the sins they had committed together in the spire during their last meeting up there. She remembered it with a mixture of fear and pleasure.
"All you had to do was ask," she said sweetly and sent a fake smile his way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 am

'I seem to remember you leaving quite rudely too' he said, with a hint of mockery. 'That hurt my feelings you know' he mocked, twisting the knife in his hands as if to remind her he now had it.
Women seemed to be making a habit of repaying him by stabbing him in the back, he thought to himself. Of course he could remember what had happened up here, even just by looking at her. But his time with Adirel and the mild pain in his side had outshadowed any desire momentarily. He established he would have to be less careless.
'Besides,' he grinned. 'I normally don't need to ask. You weren't complaining after too long.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 am

"It wasn't bad," she shrugged, having to keep herself from laughing, which would be widely inappropriate.
She had to remind herself that nothing good will come out of sharing her feelings with him. He would only use it against her.
"Why don't you jump?" she asked, having wondered this for quite some time. It would be the easiest thing for him to simply torture her, then slit her throat and continue to jump down to the lower level. "Not like you'd die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:38 am

'But my precious face' he smirked. 'Plus thats hardly the most glamorous entrance' he laughed. 'Sure it won't hurt but I'd rather be able to walk for the short term. And I would not hear the end of it. Don't assume I have any personal connecton with any of them down there' he said. 'Like I said, I'm not in any rush to go back and see them.'
He looked at her momentarily. 'Like I said before, why did throw away your only means of removing me? I simply don't feel like killing you now so I haven't, but at least I've kept the option open' he teased.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:43 am

"Oh, Rin," she laughed in a mocking tone as she turned around to face him, taking a couple of steps in his direction.
"If I didn't know better, I'd say you were starting to like me," she said teasingly as she stopped only a few inches away from him with a smirk. She knew he would hurt her again now, possibly even kill her for stepping out of line again, but she simply could not help herself, nor did she particularly want to. As she kept saying, if she were to die anyway she might as well leave a mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 am

He looked down at her calmly, a slight smile forming on his face. He looked at her this way for only a moment, before proceeding to stab her in the side. He made sure it was neither deep enough nor at the appropriate angle to hit any major organs, but yet she would hurt nonetheless. He removed it, and kicked her to the floor, turning away from her. All the while he was silent, not speaking or even revealing a hint of emotion.
He sighed to himself, sitting back down on the ledge of the hole in the floor, looking absently ahead, not even seemingly aware of her, even though she would evidently be in pain. He had blanked her out, instead focusing on the breeze from the open air above and the Cathedral below.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 am

The last thing she had thought Rin would do was smile, and to say it came as a surprise to her would be an understatement.
Her wide eyes stared into his with a facial expression revealing the sudden stop of her heart as she let her mouth open the slightest.
She immidiatly wanted to fall against him once again, fall into the pits of his eyes and the warm embrace of his arms.
However, she didn't have time to do any of this before a sharp pain shot through her side as she fell to the floor.
A scream of pain escaped her mouth as tears immidiatly formed in her eyes, but she quickly turned her head away, not wanting him to see it. Instead she bit her lips hardly to keep from screaming, but muffled moans still escaped once in a while.
"Bastard," she managed to breathe out through moans, not even wanting to turn her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 am

He didn't even blink an eye at her pain, his mind simply elsewhere. Her suffering did not phase him in the slightest, and his expression remained blank as she continued to struggle behind him.
Eventually he turned to look at her, at yet he still seemed unphased, his eyes coldly looking at her as if that was warning enough. He swiftly turned away once more, thinking about what he was doing. He was neither bored nor amused. He found staying here redundant, and yet could not see the appeal in returning yet. He deliberated all this, ignoring completely what she had said beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 am

The wound was not deep, nor lethal, but even through the pain she was worried about loosing too much blood. The more she lost the weaker she became, and even if it did not kill her, a major blood loss was in no way appealing, nor convenient.
She removed her hand from her side, looking at the blood soaked fabric and the dripping red liquid flowing down her hand. It kept bleeding and she looked around for anything she could use as a bandage, paying no attention to Rin, her mind was on more important things.
As she found nothing she silently cursed and pulled the remaining fabric of her top down as she pushed it against her wound to try and stop the bleeding, screaming softly as she did so. "Fuck," she mumbled as she saw how the fabric only got soaked within a second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 am

Eventually he stood up, walking over to her slowly. Standing over her he brought his hand to her wound, initially seemingly to help her, but then he forcibly pushed his hand against it so she instantly felt a shot of pain through her side.
He turned his nose up at her evident pain, only then actually helping her somewhat. He held the material firmly against her side, leaving her to feel the pain, but eventually the blood flow began to slow. By then his palms themselves were covered in blood, and her pain was lessening, and there was less to amuse him. Leaving her on the floor he walked away to the other side of the relatively small space they were trapped in, lying down on the floor with his hands behind his head, watching the sky.
'One word' he warningly put, 'and I'll bring the knife over again.'
He went back to watching the sky, waiting for night. That was always his favourite time, and he enjoyed to see the moon rise in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:12 am

She turned around only to look at him and glared in his direction. That smug bastard needed a real asskicking. Even if he woudln't be able to feel it, she was sure she would still enjoy it. The mere thought made her smile to herself.
"Fuck you," she gasped before wincing at the pain as she moved. "That's two words."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:22 am

He sighed, slowly getting up. 'You always work out a way to spoil things, don't you?' he said, walking over. Tired he looked down at her. 'Unfortunately darling, I don't think nows the best time' he mocked. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. 'Maybe next time?'
Smirking, he slit her forearm. 'Go clean yourself up' he said with distain, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   

Back to top Go down

Bloodpools
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: