Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bloodpools

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 am

Despite the pain, she couldn't help but let her heart speed up at him being so close to her, whispering in her ear.
However, the mere thought quickly fled her mind as he slit her, again trying to prove his power over her, though she wouldn't let him.
She knew very well that the more she spoke the more she would aggrivate him, and still she would not let him win that easily.
"Go fuck yourself," she replied, spitting out the words in the same tone he had used to give her an order.
She wanted to follow his orders, not for his sake, but for hers, but she could not see a way to do so. There was nothing to clean or even wipe away the blood with. There was nothing up there except from the two of them and wood, rubbles and...
"Give me the waterbottle," she mumbled, realizing that could come in handy if she wanted to clean her wounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:31 am

'I know what you willl have kept in there' he glared, remembering the burn of holy water. 'Theres no way I'm letting you have it for yourself.'
He took it out and inspected it personally. There was nothing to prove that this could be any different from ordinary water- no evidence to show its true acidic properties. He unscrewed the bottle, analysing it once more.
'Hold out your arm' he instructed. He would pour some on her. He would rather she waste it like this than use it against him. It was evident how much he hated the substance from the way he kept his arm outstretched, as far away from the water itself. 'Well go on then!"' he demanded impaitently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 am

"Don't be an idiot," she glared as she reached out for the waterbottle. She didn't want to spoil a single drop of it in fear that they would stay up here for a long while. Knowing that it might be lifesaving later she wanted to save every drop, not pour it out like that and waste it.
"I gave you the knife, I ripped up and threw away my exorcism spell, and you're standing over me with a fucking knife. You think I'm stupid enough to try anything now?" she asked, clearly annoyed at how little he had thought this through.
"Besides, I need that water for later, I wouldn't waste it on you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:39 am

He considered what she said, begrudgingly realising it was true. 'Fine' he said simply, resealing it and throwing the bottle her way. He made sure by the time she had opened it he was far enough away that the water could not possibly reach him, and watched her every move holding the knife up threateningly.
'If I think you are doing anything suspicious you know what I will do' he warned.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:48 am

"If I think you are doing anything suspicious you know what I will do," she copied in a childish silly voice while making a grimace, making it perfectly clear how annoying and stupid she found him right now. It was one thing to be scared of the water, but he could at least think it through in a logical matter and not jump to the conclusion that she would use it against him immidiatly.
She opened the bottle, and put her fingers to the opening, only letting a few drops escape onto her fingers before she started cleaning up the bloodstains on her skin. The top she let be, there was absolutely nothing she could do to save it anyway. Not the blood that had dripped to her pants either. It did not make much of a difference anyway.
It took a while, but finally she was clean once again. Well, clean enough.
She took the smallest sip of the water before putting the cap on once again and letting it roll in Rin's direction. She figured he wouldn't be happy if she tried to keep it, and in honesty she had no use for it anyway. Not now at least, though she sure would in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:59 am

Her response confirmed his own opinion of her. She was essentially a child, trying to act like she was in control rather than face any facts. He rolled his eyes. He never really had anytime for children.
Picking up the water bottle he simply put it back where he had been keeping it, not even considering to thank her. He smirked at how bloody she had got, from what seemed like a minor injury to him. He assumed he must bleed less than she did, since his body was able to recover much easier, and yet his shirt was in a similar state to hers. Annoyingly there were not going to be many spare clothes here, or in his case new bodies to possess. He assumed he may be able to take some of a body that was relatively preserved, and not like-wise blood covered. Adriel had done a good job at slashing into much of the avaliable material.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 am

It still hurt a lot, which it should, but she had managed to calm herself down enough not to look like a crybaby in front of Rin.
Tugging at her top, she winced as it had stuck to her wound, and she quickly ripped it away from her body with a soft cry before she took the top off completely. Rin had already seen her naked body, and this was no time for false embarassment.
She laid the top over some rubble before she looked at the wound, examining how bad it was.
She had been lucky considering, and even though she didn't know much on the subject, it didn't look to her as if it would become infected. Rin might be a bastard, but at least he had given her a clean wound without killing her, which she found incredible.
If he had meant to miss her vital organs or not, she didn't know, but she didn't particularly care either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 am

He looked over at her, deliberately watching her naked body, knowing his eyes on her would be degrading enough.
Licking his lips slightly, his expression was smug at the memory that he had already seen this before, and of what he had already done to her.
Smiling he looked at her. 'You've given me quite a show already' he said, referring to her pain before. 'I must be a lucky guy' he mocked, making it evident he was looking at her still to make her discomfort even greater.
The wound in her side had obviously stuck to his clothing, and he wondered if his had either. In the moment and directly after he had not been concerned with that, and since he had met her he had not had the time either. It must had, he decided, but now they were already half healing, and he therefore felt there was no need to try and remove any material from them. Where a lot of his flesh had been removed so had parts of his shirt, and whilst he had ensured her wound was clean Adirel had not been so kind.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 am

She knew he was mocking her, for the simple reason of wanting to make her uncomfortable. However, if she had already willingly taken off her clothes in front of him, there was no way she would get embarrased of it now. In either case, he had already seen this before.
"Glad you're enjoying yourself," she laughed as she rolled her eyes at him, taking her eyes off the wound for a second.
"You must not get enough entertainment," she mocked him back, thinking if he reacted like this over a naked upper body, he can't possibly have seen too much. She knew her mockery could backfire, but she didn't care right now. She had more important things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:59 am

'Hell doesn't exactly do bodies the same way as on Earth' he retorted. 'So no- not for the last 10 or so years' he said, clearly annoyed at her comment.
'Although' he said smugly, 'don't assume I haven't been taking my oppurtunities whilst I'm here. And that doesn't just refer to desperations such as yourself.' Many demons would consider the mere notion of being that close to a human repelling, but Alastair hadn't seemed to mind when he had left him with the blonde girl. He guessed it all depended on someones preferences. Considering he had been repaid with torture he didn't really see the difference- it was just a body at the end of the day in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 am

His words stung, and she quickly turned her face away from him, pretending to overlook the rubble instead.
It angered her how she even cared who he had been with, but she was angrier at herself than she was at him. After all, it was only expected of him to whore himself out to anything that moved. Not only was he a guy, he was also a demon, which she assumed meant he didn't care much.
"Shut up," she muttered, but quickly regretted it. This would mean she had just admitted that his words had gotten to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:52 am

It was evident what he had said had hit a nerve, and he remembered what Cali had said about the girl liking him. He had often considered it ridiculous, but after all the stupid things she had done maybe the girl was enough of an idiot for it to be true on some level.
He smiled, deciding to not mention the fact that Adirel had tortured him and instead taunt what had happened before. 'Of course, she was much more responsive than you were,' he smirked, 'and more grateful. She gave a lot more back, if you know what I mean' he winked, before laughing at her expression. 'Don't worry theres plenty of me to go around' he said, laughing again at her expense. Not that he was complaining if she ever did want him. He would just use her body if the time came. At least the likelihood of being tortured after that would be slim.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 am

"Good," she muttered though she still didn't face him, a hard grimace stuck on her face.
"Then maybe I can finally sleep at night," she said and laughed, though the laughter was weak.
Until that point she had always told herself her feelings must be caused by something wildely different, but feeling now how his words stung like knifes against her chest she had no more excuses as to why she felt like she did. The realization hit her just as much as his words did, though it was a different pain. Finally she turned to him plastering a face on her smile to show she meant her words, though she didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:06 am

'Who would want to sleep?' he laughed, '..given the choice..'
He looked over at her, but her lack of response quickly bored him. 'Well, if you had listened to me beforehand and slept when I said then you wouldn't have got that stab wound' he said. It was the truth. When he got tried of her he did so very quickly, and her amusment quickly turned to annoyance. At times like that it was better her unconscious. Plus her wounds would heal up then.
'Don't worry' he added, smirking. 'I'll let your body repair itself before I decide to awake you' he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:15 am

Repair itself? Was he kidding? Even a demon would need a day or two to heal a wound like that, what was he expecting of a mere human? She knew it would take a week at least to let the stab wound fully heal. She quickly raised an eyebrow.
"Been a while since you've been with a human, huh?" she laughed. "It won't heal that quickly, thank you very muched," she said as her laughter faded out and annoyance took over.
She tried to stand up, but quickly realized that was a very bad idea, and simply laid down where she was already sitting. The ground was hard and uncomfortable, but nothing she wasn't used to, and she quickly settled down on the ground.
"If you have to wake me I guess I don't have a say in it," she said as she closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep.
"But you have your right hand for a reason," she said, uttering a final mockery before readying herself for sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:24 am

He shook his head sternly. 'Don't patronise me. Of course I know that. I merely meant that you won't be awaking to find me on top of you whilst you are still bleeding like that.. so you won't be getting that pleasure for quite a while' he smirked.
He watched her lie down, assumingly going to sleep. That would give him several hours of quiet, he thought.
'I'll already know your answer' he called over to her in response. 'I don't hear no very often.'
He then laughed at her final words. 'Well, you know what I may be doing to pass the time then' he said. 'Although that is even less responsive than you' he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 am

She put her arm up and waved him off as to say "whatever," but didn't make much of an attempt to even open her eyes.
She let her arm drop to her side again, purposely letting it cover her breasts as she curled up in a fetal position.
She was far too tired and way too much in pain to care what he thought of her in that moment. He already saw her as scum, and she knew that would never change. All she wanted was for him to know she thought the exact same thing of him and his family.
That train of thought didn't last long, and she was quickly asleep before she could even realize she was drowzing off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:00 am

He looked over at her, now asleep. When he was finally satisfied that she was breathing slowly enough to be unconscious he finally relaxed. He always was on edge when he was talking to her, although he only realised this now. He had not spoken to a human like this for a while. It was normally either he was manipulating them or killing them. There was no inbetween situation like this, not that he was sure what that was.
He realised he had hours ahead of him to contemplate. He lay down and watched as the sky changed, noting the moon and stars were particularly vivid from up here. It was considerably more peaceful. However when he started to get stiff, lying in one position for so long, he decided to actually try and start on the rubble pile.
Standing up he moved over to it, seeing Miriam's start on the work. Slowly he started to move piece by piece, managing to make a small indent on the blockage.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:07 am

Miriam had been sleeping for a while before she started muttering words far too low and slurred to hear.
"Bastard.." she mumbled once before she turned around in her sleep, for the time being stopping her mumbling as she did so.
"I hate you.." she whispered one last time before she winced at something in her dream, and returned to normal, simply breathing heavily and normally as she faced the wall. She had been sleeping for hours, but being as exhausted as she had been, it would take a couple more hours before she could be expected to wake up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 am

Eventually Rin got bored, or lazy- either way he felt he couldn't be bothered to move anymore. Manual labour was not really his style.
He walked over and looked at the girl sleeping, finding it fascinating how someone could be so drained of energy and yet for the hundreds of years of his current existence he had not even had the slightest need to do so.
Sighing he wondered over the the hole in the floor, kicking some of the rubble in. With nothing to do for hours on end he was finally feeling claustrophobic, and he had to take the frustration out of something. He highly doubted anyone would notice the rubble as it fell to the Cathedral floor. He could barely make out any movement from this height, so he assumed that even if they looked up they would not see much.
He closed his eyes and tried to imagine sleep, or the need to just shut off your mind for an hour or so. However he found it impossible. His body may be weak and tired, but he assumed that with a demon possessing it this need was overriden.
Nothing worked and he found himself eventually carving into the stone of the walls with the knife, out of pure boredom.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:14 am

Miriam stirred in her sleep a while before waking up completely, making Rin fully prepared for her awakening.
When she finally did wake up however, she simply lied there a while, processing the forgotten memories of last night. She loved this short moment, these brief seconds where she lied in utter obliviousness of anything before everything hit her.
Opening her eyes, she saw the wall in front of her, remembering it at once, and with it every action of last night.
Gasping she sat up whirling her head around to look at Rin with wide eyes, not quite realizing how lucky she had been to survive the night.
"You didn't kill me," she muttered in shock. When she fell asleep the day before she had been sure he would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:25 am

He noticed her moving before she spoke, so he already knew that she was going to be awake, and he prepared for her usual remarks.
'Why would I kill you while you are asleep?' he said. 'There would be no point if you couldn't scream or beg for mercy' he smirked.
He dropped the knife, leaving the random etchings against the wall and looked over at her.
'Well' he said, 'hows the wound?' It wasn't that he cared, but if she was still bleeding she couldn't help move the rubble and they would be stuck here even longer.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:28 am

She looked at him sternly, hoping he wasn't too stupid to realize himself that made no sense.
"Then why didn't you kill me last night?" she muttered in a mocking tone as she looked to her wound again, once again taking it into focus, looking it over and concidering the damages. It seemed it had long gone stopped bleeding, even if it was still far from healing nicely.
"It's good," she said and smirked at him slightly. "You didn't do too well of a job."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:40 am

'If we're going to talk about being grateful then why don't you shut it and stop asking' he glared.
He didn't mention the fact had done that on purpose, although he was starting to regret it now.
'Well if its getting better then why don't you put that to good use' he said, 'and start work on the stairs.' He gestured over to them, folding his arms. 'If not then I suggest you stop complaining.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:49 am

"Who's complaining?" she shrugged and slowly walked over to the rubble, careful not to overdo any movements and cause herself unnecessary pain. This would not be cleared away any time soon in any case, so trying to hard would bring nothing good.
"I'm just wondering how long it's gonna take you to confess your undying, eternal love for me," she joked as she laughed. Anyone would know it could not be further from the truth, but it was still fun mocking him about it, as he had kept her alive so long. In her mind she had thought he was only keeping her alive to play with her, and that fear was still clear in her, but she would not voice it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodpools   

Back to top Go down

Bloodpools
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Spire-
Jump to: