Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadistic Torture

Go down 
+2
Adirel
Rin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

Sadistic Torture - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:26 am

He laughed. 'I'm not moving a muscle. You have two choices. I cut off your fingers one by one, the more I get bored of your back chat, or you do your best to escape, free the way, and then I cut them off' he smirked. 'Either way I'm having fun.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:41 am

Thomas narrowed his eyes at the male demon.
He then looked at his hand. The salt was no longer on it.
What could he do? Chopped off fingers was definitely not on his to do list.
"Fine. But drop any weapons you have."
He glanced at Adirel from the corner of his eyes.
"Both of you. I know you want out too.
I won't be moving any boulders until I know you're unarmed."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 am

He laughed once more. 'Kid it doesn't take someone with brains to look around you and realise you are in an armory. Pretty much the only thing in here is weapons and bodies.' He smirked. 'I don't suppose you care to join them.'
He sighed however. 'I will drop this, but I can easily grab one if I feel the need. Don't suppose you are safe. Oh, and if we get out all you will do is run into Alastair' he said.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:48 am

Adirel looked at Thomas as she put her blade in her pants, "Don't worry, I'm not attacking. But I will attack if you do. And before you comment on me having it near me..I like to keep my things close."
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:57 am

Thomas ignored the white-eyed demon for the most part and nodded at the female demon.
Human among demons were never safe. He knew that.
But he did want out and even though he knew demons lie, he was going to have to trust that they wouldn't bother him as he worked to clear the path.
He set the hammer down and got to work on removing the boulders, grunting as he did.
As he shoved a boulder aside, he looked around and sighed in relief when he didn't see Aurora's body.
She must've got away with Lia.
He really hoped she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Adirel smirked when she watched him put down the hammer, "Good boy." She said, before turning around and smirking at Alastair. She liked how a human was listening to them. It showed how they are stronger then them. Adirel then went back to checking out his weapons, only to walk to the body of humans and lay down on them.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:02 am

'What now?' he muttered to Adirel, still keeping an eye on the boy. If Azazel was not part of the equation he would be happily cutting ino him, and yet he had to keep restraint.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Thomas continued to move the boulders.
He wasn't going to give these demons any more of a reason to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:43 am

Adirel looked at Alastair, "I have no fucking clue..Can't touch him due to Azazel.." She said softly, looking at the human..She then smirked, "We can torture him..mentally." Adirel looked back up at Alastair.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:47 am

'And how do you propose we do that?' he smirked, honestly curious as to what she was thinking. He normally did not waste his time with mind games unless he had to- pain was much easier to process, and gave a much more satisfying and instant reaction.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 am

Adirel smirked, "Well..we could call out his weaknesses...or..we could have some fun" She said, smirking seductively at him.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 am

He frowned at her momentarily before laughing. 'Don't stop do you?' he smirked, mockingly. 'I heard you and Rin at it and that was only a few days ago' he remarked. 'Surely you should be taking a more serious approach to the situation at hand.'
He shrugged her off, walking away. He was not going to be as foolish as some of these younger demons and merely give in to the animalistic tendancies of humans just because he had a body. He had stayed in Hell long enough to not care.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 am

Adirel smirked, "What can I say? I like a good time." She then frowned as she rolled her eyes, getting up to walk to him, "Just think of how much it would scar him..seeing two demons going at it like a couple of wild animals?" She smirked, her hand going onto his shoulder and ran to his waist.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 am

Thomas could hear the demons mumbling and then the guy demon laughing.
He really wished he could hear them.
It made him uneasy not knowing what they were planning.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:16 am

He smirked at her. Looking over at Thomas he barked at him to keep working suddenly, picking up on his distraction.
'Well' he smiled. 'Prove me otherwise.'
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:33 am

"Well..it could be scarring him..pleasuring me..and releasing the tension that's inside of you.." She whispered seductively..
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:38 am

He smirked at her. 'Continue?' he said, looking over at the boy and wondering whether it may be true what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:55 am

"And it could be very pleasurable..annnd...imagine his reaction or the look on his face.." She laughed softly, putting her hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:37 am

He smiled. 'Maybe so' he smirked, 'but I have to warn you I don't play nice.'
It was not like he did this often, but he was certainly not going to be interested if they remained gentle with one another.
He laughed slightly staying close to her. 'Lets hope we teach the boy a thing or two' he said, grinning as he moved his hands around to grab her hips.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:59 am

"Then don't play nice.." She smirked, laughing softly when he grabbed her hips. She kissed his neck, before backing up, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 am

He smiled. 'I was never planning to do so' he said, grabbing her and dragging her against his workbench.
'However I don't take teasing well' he smirked, firmly keeping her against the bench. His kissed her neck, biting it softly as he did, keeping her in place.
'Take off your top' he then commanded, smiling as he did.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:42 am

Adirel gasped when he grabbed her and dragged her against his workbench. She looked at him and smirked, moaning instantly when he bit her neck..Loving it when men bit her. She laughed when he commanded her to take off her top. Adirel smirked and took off her top, "Yes, master."
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:51 am

He smirked at the sight of her open breasts, which he instantly started to feel, squeezing them as he kissed her skin.
Looking up at the boy, he smirked as he waited for him to notice. Squeezing particularly hard, he started to rub her nipples too, hoping a moan from her would be enough to get his attentions.
Laughing at her beneath him he sighed. 'Having fun?' he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:55 am

Adirel moaned when he squeezed her breasts as he kissed her skin. She then moaned louder when he squeezed them a bit harder..Loving the way he was touching her. She then laughed when she heard him speak to him, "Yes..you?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Thomas fumed when the demon barked an order.
He tossed a medium-sized rock up and down, thinking to hit the demon with it.
It was when he heard a couple of sexual moans that he turned around and caught sight of the two...
His eyes widened as he gaped at their actions.
They're actually doing this?!
"Gross!" He exclaimed but instantly, covered his mouth.
He hadn't meant to say that out loud and now they were looking at him.
Shit. What to do...?
He quickly turned back around and hunched over the rocks, hoping they would just ignore him and continue on with their 'disgusting' business.
Nonetheless, he stayed quiet and listened for any approaching footsteps.
Now, he really wished he hadn't known what they were planning and he silently gagged at the image of the two demons fucking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadistic Torture   Sadistic Torture - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadistic Torture
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: