Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is not Enough

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:45 am

Rin climbed over the rubble, finally finding Alastair searching through some rock and ruin. He was about to speak but Alastair already turned around to see him. He looked at him, trying to not appear nervous, flashing the weapon in hand.
'Take it' he said, seemingly bored. As long as he could get it out of his hands he could not be at fault for losing it again.
Back to top Go down
https://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 am

He left the metal and rock scraps he had been gathering on the floor and instead stared at Rin, unamused at his little gesture.
'Glad you felt you could stop off like that' he said. At Rin's confused expression he added, 'you two were quite loud' before smirking.
'Besides,' he said, 'I asked for both of them, not just one. Your attempts can't be rewarded if they are not what I asked.'
He walked over to him and snatched the weapon from him.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 am

He glared at him. 'Look that wasn't just easy' he said. 'You could at least have some appreciation! As you said, this was one of your finer pieces. The other is just some petty knife you know you can easily make again!'
He was entirely fed up of Alastair's arrogance, even if he was of a higher rank. Immeadiately after though he instantly regretted what he had said, seeing Alastair's expression darken.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 am

'You dare talk to me like that!' he bellowed. 'You will do as I say, no matter what, on the pure basis I have said it! You shouldn't even need a reason!' he spat. 'You are just an arrogant low-life and a waste of my time!'
He pointed the weapon his direction, smirking at his now apparent fear. 'You know what I will do.. I made a vow to make you hurt and I will if you talk to me like that one more time..'
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 am

He instantly held his toungue, although he glared his way trying not to appear afraid or weak. He thought to himself how this was just a body, and pain a superficial and meaningless emotion that came with it. But it was not reassuring enough.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 am

He quickly slashed the weapon across his face, cutting his cheek.
'Don't you even dare..' he said, warning him. 'Leave now, before I cut you apart' he ordered. 'I dont want to see your face until you give me that weapon' he said.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:52 am

Turning around he happily left him, not wanting to see him again. He didn't care how useful Alastair was- the guy was nuts and he would rather get out of his sight as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:06 am

Adirel walked into the Sanctuary as she heard some yelling. She saw Rin and Alastair, making her walk up to Alastair, "What's going on?" She asked as she was curious to why they were yelling at each other.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:09 am

'Nothing' he muttered at her, walking away.
He wanted to get as far away from Alastair as possible, and so headed to the opposite side of the Cathedral, not staying to hear their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 am

He scowled as Rin left, looking up as he saw Adirel.
'Hes useless' he spat, kicking the rubble on the floor. 'And he still doesn't shut up..'
Angered, he debated what to do. He knew Lillith saw Rin as her little pet, and he wanted to avoid any trouble.
'Adirel..' he said. 'May I make you a small proposition?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:18 am

Adirel looked at him, before watching Rin walk off completely. She put her hands on her hips, not liking that Rin was causing trouble to the higher ranks. She then looked back at Alastair, "What kind of proposition?" Adirel asked with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:23 am

He held the weapon in his hands smiling.
'Rin is.. unrurly, to say the least. He needs to learn a lesson.' He smiled, playing with the blade in his hands. 'I have heard you have remarkable skill when it comes to this form of expertise. If you can show your worth I promise I will make it worth your time.'
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:28 am

Adirel frowned, "Do you know how much trouble that will get me in with Lilith!?" She asked as her eyes narrowed at him. Though she didn't go that aggressive, due to she knew her place.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:31 am

He laughed. 'Lillith is not going to scare me.. make Rin very clear that you are merely my message to him. That the pain he could acquire from you is only the tip of the iceberg compared to me. He won't speak out about you with that on his mind. If he so much as says one word to Lillith about you, I will not hold back- and I always make myself very clear.' He smirked. 'Plus- if you have such talents why would we want to put them to waste? You will only be proving your use to us. It will put you in a much more favourable position anyway you look at it' he reassured.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:37 am

Adirel glared at him, letting him explain his idea. She crossed her arms, "You better keep your word on that. I do not want to get sent back to hell any time soon." She said as she then smirked, "I'll do it." Adirel said as she straightened herself out, "Now is there anything you want me to do to him, just for you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Admin
Alastair

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:41 am

He smirked. 'Make sure that scrap of meat stays in one piece... I still need him to do something for me. But make sure he feels pain. A lot. And that by the end of it he knows that it was from me.. and that if by the next time he sees me I'm not happy that I will make sure he won't want to be in that suit of his any longer.'
He gestured towards the Crypt. 'He came this way... I'll make sure that you are fully stocked when it comes to the weapons I possess.. Oh and have fun' he teasingly added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It is not Enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is not Enough    It is not Enough  Empty

Back to top Go down

It is not Enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: