Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slept well?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proteus

Proteus

Slept well? Empty
PostSubject: Slept well?   Slept well? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:42 am

It had passed a few hours, Proteus was sitted on a chair by the couch, where Miriam was sleeping. He hadn't waken her up, not that he wasn't tired, but she really needed to sleep, it was evident, and he could bear a few more hours awake. He was just sitted there, he had spent a lot of time praying but without lowering his guard and now he was simply thinking to nothing in particoular
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Slept well? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slept well?   Slept well? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 am

Miriam woke slowly and turned around on the couch.
Her body felt as if it was floating on clouds. It was aching still, but compared to the night before, it felt like heaven.
She quickly gasped and sat up once she was concious enough to realize what this had meant.
"You didn't sleep," she stated as she looked over at him. He was supposed to wake her up so they could take turns sleeping. But she had slept until she was fully rested, not being woken up by him once.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Slept well? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slept well?   Slept well? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:51 am

When he listened her gasp he turned to see her waking up quickly. He smiled softly at her words "I'm not tired" it was a lie, but it was true he could bear to stay awake without any problem. "Did you sleep well?" he asked in a friendly tone
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Slept well? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slept well?   Slept well? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 am

"I'm not a charity case," she mumbled grumpy and got off the couch. She didn't have problems walking, and even if her muscles were aching she could use them just fine without complaining.
"I'm fine," she said in a softer tone, realizing she might be too harsh on him. He only meant well after all. She just wasn't used to being treated like a child, and she didn't like it, no matter the reason.
"Still not tired?" she asked, wondering if he might want to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Slept well? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slept well?   Slept well? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 am

He barely kept a frustrated sigh at her reply: it was really impossible please that girl! Luckily at his second question she softened a bit, making him smile again
"I'm actually more hungry than tired... don't you wanna eat something?"
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin
Miriam

Slept well? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slept well?   Slept well? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 am

"I'll be fine," she sighed in a tired manner.
"You might want to take some food up to your girlfriend, she asked for you yesterday," she said flatly and leaned against a wall, uncertain what to do next. If she made a wrong move she could die.. if she didn't move fast enough, she could die... it seemed she had to think everything through if she wanted to survive, and she was scared, already doubting herself.
"I'll meet up with you later," she said as she walked out the door and into the kitchen.
She quickly filled her waterbottle with more holy water before walking up into the spire once again.
She just needed to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slept well? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slept well?   Slept well? Empty

Back to top Go down

Slept well?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: Frollo's Rectory :: Sitting Room-
Jump to: