Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

PostSubject: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:42 am

Azazel watched Adirel walk off, smirking slightly he looked around his surroundings. He started to casually walk towards the left wing, kicking some loose rubble from his way. He looked at the blocked door, pursing his lips frustrated. He then walked to the wall that hid the toilets behind them, leaning on the wall, sliding down on the floor. He was behind the corner, so someone who would come from the sanctuarry would not see him unless they walked past him and turned around. But for that to happen he would have to give away his location.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Well, you again..   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:37 am

Esmerelda peered up around the other corner, her hands and head in a book. She had gotten the book from a place on Frollo or Cindy's shelf.her eyes peered into the book, she dident see where she was walking at all, her curly hair pulled around her face; she truely looked like she could blend in with the church.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:45 am

He heard footsteps and stayed silent until the person walked past him. He smirked when he recognised the woman. He silently stood up and walked behind her, grabbing her arm and holding it behind her back. He held her against him thight, not wanting to let go. He put his mouth to her ear. "We meet again." He twisted her arm slightly, enjoying the hiss of pain he got from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Suddenly he heard a rumble, looking up he saw the roof collapse. He let go of her and stepped out of the way, seeing the rubble block his way. "Perfect..." HE turned his attention back to the human girl. "Well it looks like you got stuck here with a demon." He smirked wickedly to the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: On purpose..   Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Esme Glared at him.'You did this on purpose.''she'd say. glaring at Azazel. Her eyes met his as she had dropped her book-which slid under the rubble. she had backed up into him slightly due to the crashing of the roof. she glared at him when he bent her arm back"What the heck ya want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 pm

He stood there watching her with a smirk on his face. "I was just sitting there when you arrived. Then I thought that I could have some fun." He glanced at the rubbel blocking them from leaving. "Now we have a riddle. A human and a demon got stuck in the left wing who got out alive?" He said mockingly cracking his knuckles as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:10 pm

"I dont do Riddles.''she'd say softly, looking at him. glareing. "You kill me.. they find out..they go after you, you're demon friends join in.. well you dont want a whole..war to break out do you Zel..?''she'd ask. smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 pm

He laughed coldly. "Really my dear, you think this is a tea party or something?" He got closer to her grabbing her by her wrist. "Do you really think the humans will care if you are gone? How many friends have you made among the humans then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: e.e   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 pm

" Thats none of you're concern.''she'd state, looking at him, glaring. She'd growl as she stood still and calm, her hand digging into her skirt abit, there was a hidden pocket in it, she did it slowly so he woulden't notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm

He smirked. "I seem to have hit a nerve." He twisted her arm, making her fall to her knees. He kept his grip on her. "Tell me did you tell everybody about my little spy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Esmerelda would arch up and grab a thing of Salt, her free hand thrusted forward, and tossed it into his eyes, it would HOPEFULLY have some effect on him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:56 pm

He yelled in agony. He covered his eyes with his left hand, kicking her hard to the side, attempting to keep her away. "What is with people always doing that!!!!!!!!!???????" He moved way towards the wall, relieved to feel the cold stone against his back. He was less disoriented now as he started cleaning the salt from his eyes. "You people really want to get rid of your lives don't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 am

"I'd Rather Not.''she'd say backing away into a corner, hideing. "Salt seems to render you helpless.''she'd say softly. "Sides we both know you and I cant get out of here with out eachothers help.''she'd grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 am

He kept rubbing his eyes. "I'm not helpless. If anything blinding me makes me unpredictable." He removed his hand, seeing somewhat fuzzy, but he could see shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:15 am

Teched softly as she sighed deeply looking at him"Either you want out of here, or you want me dead, if we dont work togeather for once we'll both be stuck here, and you can't get back to you're precious demon friends.''she'd scowled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:20 am

"I have all the time in the world, you my dear do not." He said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:21 am

"Eventually a Demons gotta get out of they're holding cell...right? explains why they escape in the first place..demons don't like being locked up.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:27 am

He chuckeled amused. "Bah... Try centuries of torture in hell. Teaches you patience."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:29 am

Waved her hand"Somthing you enjoy im sure. Torture.pain..humiliation.''she'd speak lightly, arms gently folding in her hideing spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:33 am

He rolled his eyes at her, though you really couldn't see it since his eyes were yellow. "You have no idea what I enjoy little woman. But yes, those things are among them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:35 am

"Little Woman? Im abit bigger than you think.''she'd get closer now, stepping up fully, she was under his chin abit, but her hair made up for the height.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:08 am

He felt her near, but pushed her away. "You better keep yourself and your salt the fuck away from me!!" He growled to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 am

Stepped away slightly and grinned"Demon not so happy?"she'd purr gently. touching the wall, as she moved away now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 am

He growled. "I just don't want you to throw salt in my eyes again. Take it as personally as you want woman."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsmeralda

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:22 am

"I have a name.''she'd state ,crossing her arms. "And I'd rather you not pull my arm like you've been..so thusly you dont do that I wont put salt on you.''she'd say scanning the rocks now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing   

Back to top Go down

We first met in the right wing, now we meet again in the left wing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next