Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have something to show you

Go down 
+2
Thomas
Azazel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cali

Cali

I have something to show you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 am

"He raped you?" Cali's head snapped round to see Aurora's, her eyes were furious and she was fighting them becoming black, she would not touch Thomas, he was Azazel's pet human, but he touched hers. She was beyond mad, she may be of a lower rank but her respect for Azazel had deteriorated and she felt almost ready to take him on. It was not so much protection of Aurora, as possession, she was hers. Simple. Hers to play with. Cali's own personal toy. Yes, that was it.

At Aurora's panic, Cali leaned over and gesured for her to be quiet, realising it was a little insensitive for a human, she morphed her anger into a smile and squeezed her hand tightly. They couldn't move just yet, hopefully Azazel wouldn't harm Thomas drastically, or she would have trouble telling Aurora to stay.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:11 am

He dodged the spit, growling at the boy. He grabbed two weapons that Alistair had made, handing one to Adriel as they closed in on Thomas. "Well maybe she isn't, but might as well be am I right?" He laughed, holding the knife up so that it was aimed towards the mans heart. ''N-No!'' He suddenly turned his head to the direction of the sound. He gave Adriel a glance telling her to stay with Thomas. He quickly went to the find out where the sound came from and grabbed the girl by the hair. "What have we here?" He held the knife to her eye.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:15 am

Cali cursed under her breath, Azazel had found Aurora and she had backed into the shadows, but she couldn't very well leave her like that, no human would. Silly humans with their silly ways. Stepping out, she grabbed Aurora's wrist and once more, pulled her behind her. "Your business is with Thomas." She stated, her eyes flashing black, luckilly only Azazel could see. He would not have Aurora when she was her link to the humans, she hoped he understood that. She was trying to control her anger as it was, considering he had raped a human in her possession.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:36 am

What the hell? Thomas had heard Aurora and now so had Azazel, as he went to snatch her.
He didn't like this and searching as he was, he couldn't find a large open wound anywhere on him.
Damnit! If only I had a weapon.. He then looked up at Adirel who stared at him with such annoyance.
He smirked at her, wondering how much provoking it would take to get her to slash at him.
"It looks like he left you sweetheart." He braced himself for some gashing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/L4c0n1cL4nc3r
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:39 am

Adirel looked at Azazel as she nodded, before looking down at Thomas.

"It looks like he left you sweetheart."

Adirel narrowed her eyes as she placed the knife on his skin, and started to skin off his skin, "You'd be better off not calling me sweetheart, hun." She said as she smirked when he started to yell out in pain. She then stopped skinning his skin off before slashing his shoulder a little.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:45 am

He glared at Cali. "Am I supposed to be scared now?" He asked poining his knife at Cali now, pressing the tip of it against her stomach. "Why should I take orders from you?" He narrowed his eyes threatheningly.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:48 am

Aurora yelled lightly as Azazel pulled her hair. ''L-Let g-go..'' She tried weak, Shivering as she looked at the Demon.
When Lia pulled her back she quickly stepped behind Lia, She stared at Lia a little, How could she be so brave?
Though when She heard Thomas yell she quickly looked into it's direction.
But seeing a knife being pointed towards Lia, She did not know who to protect.
But she had to do something.. Without even thinking she kicked the knife out of the demons hand.
Covering her mouth as she saw what she had done. Backing away in fear, Though she could not ignore Thomas his screams..
She had to help him..
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:56 am

Cali didn't shiver, she didn't look scared, she didn't move or flinch at the screams, she just stood there. She was so afraid of Azazel, the knife digging into her stomach, but she was frustrated at constantly being the weaker demon, she had to think of something to save her and her pet. And fast. Then, Aurora saved her, she was shocked and surprised. Not that it lasted long, she had now just pissed off Azazel and was backing into a corner. Another smart move, get cornered. She tried not to roll her eyes and keep focussed on what to do next. Currently, her arm was outstretched in front of Aurora, but except make threats about what Lilith would do if she found out he had harmed her, she couldn't do anything, and she couldn't do that without giving away her demon nature.

"You shouldn't, but there are currently two of you and three of us," Cali pointed out the fact they did actually outnumber the demons.. or so it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 am

He smirked at Cali. "I could easily change that situation," He said giving her a glare as he walked back to Thomas and Adriel. He grabbed Tomas by the neck, holding the knife against his cheek. "Does your girlfriend know that you were working for me before you so heroically saved her?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:47 am

Despite bracing himself, being skinned alive was something Thomas had never experienced before now and it was excruciatingly painful.
He yelled so loud he thought his lungs would shrivel up.
But then, Adirel slash him on the shoulder and it was real deep but with some pressure it'll do for what he wants.
He took heavy breaths as he grabbed his shoulder and tried to get up but was immediately yanked by Azazel and revealed as a traitor.
"No shit, Sherlock and stop calling her that." He managed to gasp out.
He looked at Aurora and Lia. "I'm sorry." He tried to send them a message with his eyes.
Looking from them to where his bag was and then back to them again.
He tried to focus on his breathing and as he did all this, he continued squeezing out blood from his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 am

Cali was surprised, it seemed she had not been the only one lying to Aurora, but at least now she could be Aurora's shoulder to cry on as she had at least not yet found out. She also noticed his silent plea for his bag using his eye movements, but she had no reason to help him, she just wanted to be out of there with her pet. She was not going to get involved in Azazel's business, now that was hell.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 am

Adirel stood there as she raised her eyebrow at Cali, wondering why she was pretending to be a human. Though, she gave her a glare, telling her if she even attacked Azazel and her, she would regret it..majorly. She then looked at Azazel and Thomas as she gripped her knife and got into a fighting stance, looking back at Cali.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Aurora had quickly followed azazel as he went back to Thomas. But than when she heard about his betrayal. She stepped back.
How could he? Though he apolygised.."C-can I ask why?" She wanted to atleast know.
Why would he betray his own kind? As she slowly walked towards his bag.
Trying to stay unnoticed as she did so. At the main time she avoided any eye contact with Thomas.
He betrayed them...he lied. Working for a creation from the devil...
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Azazel smirked at the blonde womans reaction. "I think your hero boy can tell you that himself." He looked at Thomas and slowly slid the knife from his cheek to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 am

As much as Thomas wanted Azazel to shut the hell up, he didn't want that knife any closer.
He stared at Aurora. Did he really owe her an explanation?
He shook his head in answer to her question and then immediately elbowed Azazel in the chin to stagger him.
When he hit the floor, he quickly began drawing a small devil's trap.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 am

Adirel growled when Thomas got out of Azazel's grip, her eyes widened when he started to draw a devil's trap. She looked at Cali and Aurora she quickly then looked back at Thomas and stepped on his hand and kicking him in the stomach to interrupt his drawing process. She then looked at Azazel with a look that said, 'Use your powers! NOW!'
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 am

Azazel quickly got ontop of Thomas. "You are a very naughty boy." He pinned the boy down, his eys seemed to shimmer more yellow now. "And this will hurt. Alot." He consentrated on stopping Thomas's blood from circulating.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 am

Cali had noticed Aurora edging towards the bag, she was doing fairly well considering, no-one had yet noticed her. However, she was rather worried that the girl would get herself in trouble and she could work this move fairly well to her advantage. Hopefully, it would allow her own, and Aurora's safety to continue.

As everyone was pre-occupied, she managed to fall down next to Azazel and Thomas and using every ounce of her bravery that this plan would work, she pretended to try haul Azazel off of Thomas. "You monster! Let go of him!" Her eyes were almost watering at the sheer fear at what he would do, but so far, this seemed the best plan.

Leaning close to him, so no-one would notice or hear, she whispered into Azazel's ear. "I'm pretending to be human to gather information, to help," Cali breathed softly, making sure she was barely touching Azazel, just enough for her to convincingly portray she was trying to help Thomas. "If you don't harm myself or Aurora, I can be a great ally to you." Cali continued to whisper under her breath. "The bag, it has weapons in, I'm sure of it. Aurora's heading there. Watch your back." She didn't turn her head away to prevent the breaking of her cover, but she was sure he knew what she meant. If she had left Aurora, she could have harmed Azazel and ran off with Thomas, but this way, Cali was replacing Thomas' gurantee of safety with her own. Through placing some sense of allegience to Azazel, as long as he kept her and Aurora safe, she would help him with information from the humans. She would use Aurora so they both could replace Thomas' usefulness.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:00 am

That fucking bitch was disturbing his consentration. He tried to get her off his back, while trying to consentrate on killing Thomas. However he started to listen to her. He knew it had backfired the last time. He grunted and got off of Thomas, grabbing Cali by the hair, pulling her head back. He leaned his mouth to her ear. "And What quarantee do I have of you not failing, again?" He asked with a serious tone, keeping his eyes on Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 am

Cali pushed his hand away with a scowl, she did still have some dignity. "You don't, but for the moment, it's better than being stabbed in the back." She gestured towards Aurora and the bag. "Quite literally." She was lucky it looked like they were just arguing as human and demon, she was lucky no-one could hear. If her cover was blown, than she would lose her claim for safety.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:07 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Take your play thing and go." He hissed in her ear, shoving her forward.
Back to top Go down
Cali

Cali

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 am

Cali nodded, she was fairly pleased with this so far, it was all working out according to plan. Now the problem was, preventing Aurora from helping Thomas. That could be the severely difficult part. That's when she had a thought. Who was her current ally? ... Could it possibly be Rin? After all, she did have something she could use against him for the moment and although they share their differences, compete over Lilith's affections and hate each other pretty much consistently without fail, he generally helped her out, with sattire, sarcasm teasing and mocking, of course, but he still did. Pausing, she decided he must be her best bet, so pretending Azazel had thrown her to the ground, she managed to scramble out into the corridor without much notice, out of sight. And who should she find there, but the demon she was searching for.

"Rin."
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 am

Adirel looked at Cali and Azazel and made a disgusted face to make it more believable that a human and demon were yelling at each other. She looked at Thomas and quickly put her foot on his neck as she kept him down. She slowly watched Aurora in the corner of her eye as her eyes stayed glued on Thomas, "Move..or struggle..and I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Aurora was so confused. Everything happened so fast. She grabbed a bag of salt once Azazel threw Lia to the ground. Bu than suddenly Lia was gone..
She than noticed Adriel who had her foot on Thomas his neck. She quickly threw the salt into Adriel her face.
Kneeling down besides Thomas she tried to help him up. She held her eyes on both the demons.
what ever they would do she would take it. "Are you okay?" She asked Thomas. Looking at him concerned.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Adirel jumped, before she screamed as there was salt in her eyes. She growled viciously as she covered her eyes. She breathed as she calmed herself down and listened to her surroundings, this wasn't the first time this had happened..When she heard movement she was able to kick the blonde girl in the side, making her hit the wall hard. Adirel then slowly opened her eyes, seeing nothing but blurriness, but the pain was starting to numb. And she could make out some red hair and knew it was Thomas, making her attack him fast and punch him into the wall, hard. She then looked around for some sort of bag thing, but when she felt like she ran into some sort of bag thing. She grabbed it as she threw it across the room with a loud yell..She was pissed, she backed up as she blinked, trying to get her vision back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have something to show you   I have something to show you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have something to show you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: