Sinners & Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throw your sticks and stones

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel

Azazel

Throw your sticks and stones Empty
PostSubject: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:02 am

Azazel made his way down the stairs, fuming with rage, taking support from the wall as his vision wasn't that good. He was cursing under his breath, as he made his way to the throne of bodies, grabbing the redheaded woman, and one of Alistairs weapons, and slicing her head clean off. Letting the body fall to the floor. He assaulted the body again, slicing it into pieces. He stopped when he felt he had done enough, heaving slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:05 am

Adirel was looking at the bodies when a raging Azazel walked into the room. She watched him calmly, smirking a little as she put her hands on her hips. And when he was done she walked to him. Her eyes checked out his work, "So, he broke the promise?" Adirel asked, before narrowing her eyes as she pushed him a little, "What the fuck did you do to get puffy red eyes!" She asked, raising her voice.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:10 am

He snapped his head towards the source of the voice, still breathing heavily. "The deal! I don't make promises! And yes, he fucking betrayed me!!" He threw the dagger to somewhere, apparently hitting a skull of somebody by the sound of it. "He spat salt into my eyes and stopped me from killing this human girl!" He said narrowing his eyes at Adriel.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:14 am

Adirel stayed there as she listened to him yell. She nodded her head, before she realize there was probably more to the story. She walked past him, "Why do I get the feeling..you did something else to the girl?" Adirel asked as she turned around and looked at him. Though she didn't like that fact there was humans with salt here.

Fuck..
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 am

He rolled his eyes. "I raped her and tortured her a bit. I should have just cut to the killing, not toy around with her." He kicked one of the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:20 am

Adirel's eyes widened, before her whole face deformed into disgust, "Okay, you raped a filthy human!? Ugh, you deserve salt in your eyes." She said, her tone full of disgust, "God, Azazel..thought you were better then that." She said, turning back around to get the knife he threw so she could put it on the table again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:24 am

He grabbed her by the troath. "Don't you start to preach to me about morals!!" He brought his face closer so she could look into his eyes that were showing how pissed off he was. "Got it!" He let her go, still glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:27 am

Adirel didn't wince when he grabbed her by the throat as she let him yell at her. Her eyes looked into his eyes and she could tell how pissed off he was, but she didn't react. She stood there when he let go of her, her eyes narrowing at him, "Okay! Got it! But, you can't tell me not to let me have my own opinion of this situation!" She said, hating that he was stronger then her, she couldn't really make her usual rude, smartass remarks.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:32 am

He narrowed his eyes at her. "You better keep them to yourself then! I am not in the mood for your sassy remarks!"
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:35 am

Adirel rolled her eyes as she put up her hands, "Fine!" She said as she turned around, getting pissed off at his attitude. It was his own fucking fault he got salt in his eyes, not hers.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:39 am

He growled. "I don't know what you are so angry about! The fact that I raped a human girl or the fact that I raped!?"
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:42 am

Adirel looked at him, her eyes narrowing..She could care less about the rape, it was him yelling at her that was pissing her off. She just stood there, "No, it's you yelling at me!" Adirel yelled out, "Why the fuck would I get angry about you raping some filthy human?! I just find that disgusting and just..ugh..I can't even describe it, it disgusts me so much!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:47 am

He narrowed his eyes. "AAAH!! JUST FUCK THIS!!!" He yelled, grabbing her arm and forcing a rough kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 am

Adirel looked at him, before feeling him grab her and forcing a kiss onto her. She gripped his shirt a bit, before pulling away, "Really..? Two times?" She asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:56 am

He growled at her. "Oh, just shut up!!" He said pushing her against the wall, letting his hand go downher side to her rear, squeesing her ass roughly.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:58 am

Adirel put her whole body against the wall when he pushed her against the wall. She smirked as she sighed from the way he touched her. She brought his lips to hers, kissing him roughly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 am

He locked her lips into the kiss, sucking on her lips greedily. He let his hand travel back up her side, cupping her breast, kneeding it roughly.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:16 am

Adirel moaned softly, loving how he sucked on her lips. She pulled him closer to her body, before pulling away to take off his shirt. She then went back and locked the kiss back in place. And as they kept kissing, she bit his bottom lip softly as she pulled away, only to lock the kiss again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:31 am

His hand made its way to her crotch area, cupping it as he started to stroke it roughly. He pulled his lips away from hers, moving them to her neck. He kissed his way to her shoulder, biting down on it hard.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:39 am

Adirel moaned in the kiss when he stroked her roughly. She raised her head up when his lips moved to her neck, down to her shoulder. Though she moaned loud when he bit down on her, biting her lip as she smirked. Her nails scratching his back.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:48 am

He let out a low animalistic growl when he felt the nails on his back. He dropped her pants, shoving two fingers into her, pumping them in and out of her roughly.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:50 am

Adirel laughed softly as she heard his growl..She moaned as her head raised with him shoving two fingers in her. Her head lowered to kiss him, sucking on his bottom lip as her hands rubbed his back.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 am

He made a thrid finger enter her, pumping them violently into her pussy. He bit down on her lip before sucking on them hard.
Back to top Go down
Adirel

Adirel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:36 am

Adirel moaned loud as he pumped his fingers into her. She clawed him again in the back. She opened her mouth a little more for him, letting their tongues dance with each other. Adirel then turned them around as she pushed him against the wall. Her eyes looked up at him as she smirked, unbuckling his pants before taking his bottoms off. She went on her knees as she started to rub his member(dick) with her hand, and when she felt it was hard enough, she put it in her mouth as she started to suck on him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel

Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:41 am

He moaned, feeling her rub him, letting out a gasp when he felt the wetness of her hot mout h around him. He placed his hand on her head, grabbing hold of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throw your sticks and stones   Throw your sticks and stones Empty

Back to top Go down

Throw your sticks and stones
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinners & Saints  :: The Cathedral :: Crypt-
Jump to: