Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The sun will shine again

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xCinderella

PostSubject: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 am

Cinderella slowly opened her eyes. He head still ached and she felt slightly dizzy.
She sat up quickly, when she realized where she was.
She didn't remember going to her bedroom at all the night before.
She looked to her left to see Proteus slumped in a chair quietly dozing off himself.
"Proteus?" she asked, holding her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 am

Proteus had spent the whole night and the whole day next to Cinderella, sitted on a chair, waiting for her to wake up, checking if she was fine, being careful she wasn't sick...
It didn't seem normal that she had slept for so long and he had got slightly worried but he didn't know what else to do: he had already decided that, if she wouldn't have woken up during the night, he would have called Frollo.
He had slept on the chair just a few hours in almost two days, he was tired but he wasn't going to give up: when Cindy woke up he was slumped on a chair next to her bed, fighting to keep his eyes opened.
He was so tired that he didn't realize Cinderella had woken up until she called his name "Cinderella! Thanks God you've woken up! How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 am

Cinderella rubbed her head. "I feel pretty light-headed," she said trying to stand up.
"What happened last night?"
Cindy realized Proteus must've stayed with her the whole night. She smiled at the thought.
No. He couldn't like me, not a church girl like me.
No man had ever liked her before so she thought it was nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 am

When she raised he raised as well and helped her to stand up, then, with a soft smile, he replied "We were talking and you've fallen asleep, you seemed really tired" he looked better at her: she seemed dizzy, but not really sick. It was a good signal, wasn't it? "I was really worried for you, you've slept the whole day"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 am

"Did I?" she asked, her eyes widening.
"What did I miss? What happened while I was gone?"
Too many thoughts were running through her head. She couldn't believe she slept that long.
It must've been the blood Kaiani made her drink. She almost gagged just thinking about it.
Cindy must've gotten up to fast for she slowly fell into Proteus's arms.
"Oh, um- I'm sorry."
She felt her cheeks get hot. Smooth, Cindy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 am

At her question he raised his eyebrown with a slightly embarassed smile "I actually don't know... i've waited here you to wake up" he replied, hoping that it wouldn't have annoyed her. After all, he was nobody to her... he had no right to 'spy' her in her sleep... When he sad Cindy slowly fell he grabbed her in his arms, and carefully he sitted with her on the bed, still hugging her "Oh, no matter. Are you ok?" he asked instead looking at her, without can keep a new smile when he noticed the red on her cheek, and grudgingly removed his hands from her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am

"Yeah," she replied. "Just a little light-headed. But I'm fine."
She stood back up and smiled.
"Thank you for waiting for me, Proteus," she said. "That was very kind."
She felt like she should've left already but she didn't.
She liked being with him, in his company. He was comforting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 am

He smiled to her and nodded, even if he was still slightly worried for her.
When she raised again he raised as well "Oh, if you're feeling better, if you wanna me to go, i will leave you. I think i've bothered you enough" he joked in the end, even if he still hoped she wanted him to stay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:36 am

"Wait-" she said almost a little too loud. "Um- no I want you stay, you're nice to talk to."
She sat down on the bed and crossed her legs a bit. "Can I um, tell you something?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 am

He smiled, probably too happy for a simple request to stay, but he couldn't hide it: the fact that Cindy liked his company filled him with joy.
The sitted on the chair, still close to her, and, at her answer, he nodded "Sure, you can tell me everything you want"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 am

She took a deep breathe and forced herself to tell him what happened before she fell asleep.
"Kaiani, she um-" Cindy said, still looking down. "She forced me to drink her blood, to give me some
sort of addiction or something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 am

"Kaiani?" he asked frowning: it sounded like a demon's name, but... "How... a demon is arrived here?" he asked worried, looking at her, realizing step by step what had happened to Cindy, but still without understanding that he had brought the enemy in there "She did... what to you? Oh God! Are you sure that you're feeling ok?" the last phrase was stupid, but he couldn't help, he was just so worried for her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:18 am

"Yes, yes," she said, barely touching his arm. "I'm fine, just a bit.. shook up."
"It happened so fast I-" Cindy couldn't help but start crying.
"I feel like I let my people down, like I was the one person to stay pure and I lost
that, Proteus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:24 am

He listened her, but when she started to cry he couldn't help, he raised from the chair and sitted on the bed, next to her, and hugged her, trying to calm her down "Don't worry, it's passed now, don't worry, i won't let it happen again" he whispered to her, tehn, at her last phrase, he got away just as much as he needed to look at her in the eyes, keeping her head in his hands "Cindy, people that receive this kind of treatment are called martyrs, not sinners" he replied with a bitter smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:34 am

She smiled a bit when he moved towards her.
"I guess you're right," she said softly.
"Thank you," she said at the last moment, before kissing him lightly on the cheek.
She didn't know if what she did would be something she would regret but she didn't care.
She just wanted to live in the moment. Because at any moment, they could die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 am

At her thank you he was going to reply with a new 'no matter' or 'it's a pleasure', but she took him by surprise and kissed him. He opened wide his eyes at the beginning: was he dreaming? Was it an allucination? A daydream? No... no it was real! He closed his eyes and kissed her back, at the beginning gently and slowly but then with more passion... he couldn't believe it was happening for real!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 am

She pulled back a bit and started to giggle. She couldn't help it, it was her first kiss.
She looked into his eyes and smiled. She wasn't sure if what she did was right, but she hoped he would
understand. He was obviously more experienced than her, and she hoped she wouldn't disappoint him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 am

When she pulled back he opened again his eyes and looked at her, giggling. He smiled woftly "What? Why are you laughing now?" he asked a bit teasingly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 am

"I'm sorry," she said smiling. "That was um- kinda my first kiss."
She felt so awkward saying it, almost like he deserved someone better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 am

Her first kiss... he felt a little dizziness: he had had her first kiss... it sounded so sweet!
"Cindy there's... something that i want to tell you. You know... ther reason that i came so often to the cathedral... well, the cathedral is beautiful, and... and sure i came for God, but i came right here for another reason. You are that reason, Cindy." he couldn't believe he was actually finally telling her: he was a bit tense, but still he was smiling to her, and he was keeping her hand into his. "I love you Cindy. I fell in love with you the first time that i've seen you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:07 am

Cindy raised her eyebrows at his story. How could she have been so blind to see?
She smiled and bit her lip.
"I'm- I'm speechless," she said, trying not to act to happy.
She's always seen this happen in books but never real life, she couldn't believe it was really happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 am

"Well, please say something cause i can't stand still this tension!" he replied jokingly, but he couldn't actually be more serious. He had to know now, and... if she wouldn't have loved him back... he knew it would have broken his heart... but now he was there, no coming back: he had to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:24 am

"I love you too," she said quietly. "I've just been so blind to see.. that you were here
all along."
She snuggled up closer to him. She felt happy for the first time. in a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proteus

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:37 am

When she replied he didn't have the breath to reply back: he felt a dizziness and the sensation that suddenly he was ended up in the sly, over the clouds. When she hugged him he slowly and gently hugged her back, before to sigh for the joy, closing his eyes and tasting how magic the moment was. She loved him. She loved him! he still couldn't believe! He slipped away from the hug just to kiss her again: in that moment he didn't matter about the demons, nor they were trapped, he was the happiest man on the earth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xCinderella

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 am

She smiled when he kissed her, and she kissed back. He tasted so sweet, so perfect.
It was better than what she read in books.
"Why didn't you tell me before?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun will shine again   

Back to top Go down

The sun will shine again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next