Forum for the YouTube roleplay Sinners & Saints.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reflections

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Reflections   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:06 am

Miriam had finally gotten around to the left wing. The sights she had witnessed in the sanctuary were horrible to say the least, but she wasn't stupid enough to interrupt it. Even with two weapons she could easily be overpowered by two demons. She didn't think the blonde girl would help her either, but would rather run away as soon as she got the chance.
Walking into the bathroom she headed straight for the sinks, washing her face in it.
She didn't know why, but it had surprised her to see Rin with the blonde. It seemed he liked to hang around the rectory, since she saw him so often. The other demon she hadn't recognized but.. seeing Rin had made her angry. What he had done to her was inexcusable, but Miriam could handle it. The blonde looked too weak.
Frowning she bent over the sink to look at her own tired face in the reflection of the mirror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 am

Rin had left Azazel long before, and had been trying to find a way into the rectory to get his weapons back before Alastair started to get impaitent. He was only fortunate that the girl was stupid enough to have brought the weapons to him.
He followed her into the left wing, before noticing the bathroom door close behind her. Openinig the door he walked in.
'Why is it always you?' he sighed, bored. There were obviously no devil's traps in here- the demons had kept this wing occupied. 'One wrong move and I break your neck..' He thought for a second. 'Actually scrap that- I'll be doing that regardless as long as I don't get what I need.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sinnersandsaints.forumotion.co.uk
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:25 am

Miriam jumped as she looked up at her tired face in the mirror. Her face was not the only thing she saw, Rin was standing behind her.
Quickly she turned around, having her hand in her bag in less than a second, gripping the long knife tightly. She was ready to slash at him any moment if he dared come near enough to touch her.
"I could ask you the same thing, in fact isn't it you who always come to me?" she asked smugly, even if she felt uneasy.
"If I didn't know better, I would say you'd grown fond of me," she joked though her knuckles were now white inside her bag.
She pressed her body up against the sink to stand as far away from him as possible, though she still felt too close. She could already smell his intoxicating scent and he was close enough to touch her if he only decided to take another couple of steps in her direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 am

'I think we've already established the reason why I was there for our last meeting' he said. 'Although I have to say- I have the feeling we left on bad terms...' His face turned bitter. 'You know, I'm sure if I'm not mistaken I still need to settle the score.. Did you recieve the momento I left for you?' He laughed. 'Or have you not dared return yet..'
He wasn't threatened by the weapon. He could easily take it from her if he needed to. But for now he merely watched her.
'Why don't you stay in the Rectory where its safe,' he said, 'or are you just that stupid?'
He sighed, bored. 'Now you took something from me, that ironically I took from someone else, and well- he isn't too happy about it. Now I can either take them from you now, or I can kill you and take them from your body, or I can take you to their rightful owner and you can explain to him why you have his weapons..' He looked up. 'I'm sure he could give you an excellent demonstration on what he designed these babies for' he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 am

She frowned at his words, she hadn't been in the spire since their last meeting, but she wouldn't let him think it was because she was scared. It had simply not been anything more for her up there, no reason to return. Instead, she kept quiet about it.
"As far as I know," she said daringly, taking a step in his direction whilst holding her breath.
"You're powerless.. weaponless.. and defenseless," she said, making it sound like she was talking to a child.
"If anyone was to have the upper hand, wouldn't you say it ought to be me?" she said in a silly voice, cracking a childish smile at him.
He might be a demon, but it was clear she had the upper hand this time, as opposed to their last meeting. None of them could make an aggressive move without getting hurt themselves. Even Miriam couldn't afford the distraction of the exorcism spell in her hand when he wasn't inside a demon trap. They were both defenseless to each other. Both equally useless.
"We made a deal," she said more seriously. "I let you out of that trap, so I am keeping this," she said and motioned towards the bigger blade that was resting against the sink. The long, iron knife was still resting in her bag, but she fished it out.
"And this I would say I earned fair and square," she said, almost grimacing at the thought of how she obtained it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:33 am

He raised an eyebrow at her arrogance. It did not phase him- she was on demon territory, and unlike last time they certainly weren't alone. If anything was to happen he could easily get back-up. If anything her over-confidence came across as foolishness.
'Well how about we propose a new deal then? You hand them over or I kill you?' He glanced over at her, unamused.
He knew she had both the weapons in his hand, but he really wasn't trying to keep this body alive once he was done with it. She could stab him all he liked, but whatever she did would be nothing by comparison to what Alastair would do if he failed him.
'Look- I'm a busy man. I can't afford to discuss matters- not this time. Now have the decency to accept, or I'll just have to take matters into my own hands.' As he studied her response he quickly added, '-and don't attempt to run this time. Outside theres at least 5 demons, and thats in the mere vicinity.' He smirked. 'Face it girl- you humans are useless alone.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 pm

She frowned. Humans might be useless alone, but so were demons. If it hadn't been for the other demons outside of that door Rin wouldn't have a chance of getting those weapons back. She had everything against him, all he had was immortality.
But she noticed a slight desperation to get the weapons back, without quite knowing why. Did demons ever care about that?
"What are they to you? I'm sure you have tons more back at your nest," she said flatly, this time not even trying to spite him or mock him in her voice, she was honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:09 am

'Oh I couldn't care less about these, aside from the fact you now have them. And naturally I don't appreciate being stabbed..' He smirked. 'I don't think this guy did either' he said, gesturing to his body, 'although I think we'll leave that decision to him when I decide to ditch this body.'
He knew that the likelihood was the man would die, which didn't really phase him. If not for her wound he certainly would for the various wounds he had acquired in the first battles, and if it came to it Alastair's torture would certainly act as the final blow.
In all honesty his words were true to some extent. If humans were running around with Alastair's torturing equipment then they were all essentially screwed. There was a reason the Crypt was kept so well guarded.
'But like I said, a friend made them himself. And iron isn't exactly readily avaliable in a place like this...'
He didn't exactly want to reveal to her that he would be in great pain if it were not for the successful retreival of these. That would only prove how easily people could control you in a place like this, and whilst rankings weren't a problem with her he'd rather not mention them.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:17 am

"Demons don't make friends," she snorted, easily knowing he was lying when he reffered to someone as a friend.
Demons were vicious, cold creatures incapable of having any true emotions other than fear, pride, lewd joy and pain.
However, she did believe him when he told her he didn't want humans to have weapons. Of course, they had more weapons than the ones he had unwillingly given her, but they were far weaker than the knife and the big blade she was now holding.
It was also true that she was stuck in this place, and Rin could easily get her killed with his "friends" outside of the toilet.
"What's in it for me if I decide to give you one of them?" she asked, acting like she did not really care, even if it was obvious her mind was racing, trying to think of an escape plan without getting killed. Right now it seemed her life was in Rin's hands and it scared her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:14 am

'Well..' he said, pretending to think momentarily. 'Theres always getting you out of here alive.. Unless you think you can serioulsy do that alone.'
He considered for a moment whether he could actually do this, or if it would just get him in more trouble. But he guessed that he couldn't really deal with her now- and Alastair had seemed to be very impaitent when they last spoke.
'So' he asked, 'do we have another deal?'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 am

She couldn't really trust him, but she didn't exactly have a choice either.
"The big blade and you get me out of here," she said sternly, trying to fake braveness. Truth was, even if she by now was getting used to the idea of demons, specially Rin, around her, he still made her uneasy and weak.
She could part with the bigger blade, it was heavy and impractical anyway, but the long knife she had recently gotten would be her last weapon, and she wouldn't hand that one over. She would hold on to that for as long as she possibly could.
Truth be told, she was sure the second he got his hands on the blade he would use it against her, but it was too late to second guess it now. She had to trust him, or she would be dead before the day was over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 am

He nodded in approval. It was reasonable enough not to make her completely defenceless and take both. Although naturally he assumed once he got the weapon he could try for the other at a later date.
'Now how do you want to do this?' he asked. 'You can try the whole run-as-fast-as-you-can back to the Rectory approach, or we can take this slow and hope no one interrupts us..' he said. 'I'll keep someone distracted if I have to, but if you leave me without handing that over first I'll be the first one to chase and kill you.'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 am

"Don't worry your pretty little head," she said as she rolled her eyes, twirling the long knife in her hand.
"You'll get it," she said as she looked towards the door, her mind once again trying to think of the safest route out of here.
"Where are they?" she asked, refferring to the demons. He ought to know better than her, and she wanted to take a route that would avoid them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 am

'Around' he said, not wanting to give too much away. 'They go as they please... but lets just say the guy who wants these is at the entrance wing and you don't really want to bump into him with these in your hands.'
He smiled. 'I think back the way we came?'
In reality he didn't want to meet any demons and have to explain why he was protecting a human- it wasn't right and was completely against everything they were doing here. But he was saving his own ass and therefore didn't need a decent explanation.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 am

She nodded, they both knew there was no other route to take than the sanctuary.
This route she felt comfortable with, after all, she had managed to walk that route on her own already, with a demon bodyguard she was sure to make it back safely unless he backstabbed her. And she thought he just might.
However, her biggest fear at the moment was not knowing what was outside of the door before they opened it, and if a demon just happened to be in the left wing at that moment, she would be seen and probably killed on the spot.
"Can you ehh.. check if the coast is clear?" she asked, nodding to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:10 am

He rolled his eyes. 'Why? Don't trust my protection' he teased.
But he checked nonetheless, sticking his head out of the door. Luckily for both of them no demons were in sight.
'The coast is clear for now' he said, turning back to her. 'But we should probably move quickly.. I can't guarantee anything.'
He opened the door fully. 'Want to go first?' he said. 'I don't want you literally stabbing me in the back...'
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 am

She decided not to answer his first question. He had proven himself to be rather annoying, but there were other demons she feared far more than Rin. He didn't exactly strike her as one of the stronger demons, but she held her tounge.
"If I stab you in the back you'll enjure a little pain. If you betray me, I die," she said sternly, keeping herself from rolling her eyes again. Clearly she was far more vulnerable and fragile than he was, so he could not see why he was so insecure.
"You go first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:19 am

He begrudingly walked out of the room.
'Ill do more than that if you don't hold your tongue' he hissed, stepping out into the left wing. 'Keep close by- I'm not going back for you except to take that weapon..'
He checked around, in reality nervous. Recent mistakes had made him concerned over what could happen to him. And this certainly wasn't a way to get back in terms of respect.
Back to top Go down
Miriam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 am

She rolled her eyes once again when he turned her eyes away from her. She had held her tounge, in honesty she had wanted to say so much more than that. She thought he should consider himself lucky for getting at least this much respect.
She quickly followed him out into the left wing, looking around herself, but holding an eye on Rin. She needed to stay close to him.
An impulse to take his arm struck her, to keep close to him, but she shook her head as she smiled to herself at the absurdity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:55 am

He gestured towards the Sanctuary.
'This way' he said, starting to climb over the rubble as he followed the wall. He looked back to check she was not making a runner, but aside from that he looked ahead, trying to get this over with as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflections   

Back to top Go down

Reflections
Page 1 of 1